Flawless

Izuku held the paper within his hand staring at it.

"Izuku are you alright?" Dazai asked the tension in the room coming "Dazai when I was at the forest on the verge of death I meet your friend we didn't talk that much he only snapped me out of my trance" their was a pause "but I saw something else like this was meant to happen as if Odasaku planned something this fragment within the book well his unfinished book don't you think he used thee BOOK to somehow seal himself within it?" Dazai was taken a back "Izuku now is not the time for jokes"

"I'm not joking Dazai when Bakugo said about the reveal of the past he mentioned a mysterious figure who trapped you all within it"

"Forgive me for being rude but I do recall a slight glimpse of that man he had his hat faced down and not much could be said he has orange and black hair like that half and half kid he has a cane too" Fyodor said "In that last battle I saw a flashback like a shattered mirror I saw him have Odasaku your friend that book the same one maybe he didn't write a normal book but he planned this all along he must have written something within that book to make this all happen"

"Wait Fyodor you remember a fragment of when we were sucked in and when we were in that book when you tried to remember you feel a painful headache" Ranpo chimed "And Dazai remember that file you found it was a single piece of paper in which you kept in your pockets you never read it..."

Izuku searched for a uv light shining it on the paper it was hard to read due to age there were inks.

"It's a piece of the book yet this handwriting it's Odasaku's" said Dazai.

"Preservation lives through legacy and with little steps of patience you reached it" the first line puzzled the trio of smart asses.

"As my actions caused Dazai to step in the light which caused an effect I wondered how much help I'm going to be once I die well that the part of my bluff I have seen the future what would happen with the help of the book" Dazai was holding back tears and a built in anger.

"Dazai this..." it was a location "Well go on find the trace of his hidden secret" Dazai said impatiently.

..............

Izuku walked in the form of Dazai it led to the same museum where the book was once stollen looking the antiques there was a book titled Flawless placed recklessly as a simple boring book.

"Hmph future people don't know respect for the dead!" Dazai was about to go Feral hissing and growling you can say he's either a dog or a cat.

"Haven't seen that in a while" Chuuya added as Izuku used "light snow" to hide him stealing the book replacing it with the figure of who stole the same mythical book immediately guards started rushing in but Izuku was quick holding the book and running off back to the agency.

"So you stole another book..." Fyodor bluntly said "Well we are authors with mental issues or just talented writers" Junichiro said.

Izuku opened it there were pages more like a rewrite of history "Dazai I think we should be alone everyone continue monitoring the building and disturb us Chuuya inform Soukou of my temporary situation"

Everyone nodded as they left the two alone.
..............
Everyone in class A we're informed of Izuku how he is the mastermind of the agency how he took the form of a dead person.

"Mr Aizawa we shouldn't let him go off that easily !" Yelled the robot straight forward Iida Aizawa sighed "his innocence has been proven he solved his own crime and helped many people even if that is considered being a vigilante he had papers signed and approved by the government with a little threats but still he will live his life as a normal citizen never reveal his identity as I trust you hall to not do anything you will regret"

Bakugo was silent thinking of how distant Izuku had been he had no emotions on his face when talking to people only a fake smile.

He came to the agency "Where's deku?" The man with blonde hair and blue eyes looked at him raising his eyebrows "scuse me?"

Soukou never meet a shameless man in his life a prideful bitch Pomeranian dog came and called one of the workers deku.

"I'm sorry we don't have anyone with that stupid name and please if your head to cause trouble then leave we don't want shameless men in the building" Soukou said "Your president" okay now that caught his attention "seriously you can't remember his actual name?" As blunt he was saying inside he was burning to crush this hero with gravity.

"He's not here he is on a secret mission you know solving cases which your society cannot do the simplest things" he worked on his paper work.

"I know he's still in this building" Soukou snapped his pen "Oh so what if he's still here you hero wanna be!" Yelled Soukou "you arrogant bastards should know your place as being a villain having the ego of an asshole all your life seriously if you want something put it in the request box can't read well too bad as we're all stacked from working hard mentally while UA students get to have all the glory while us minor citizens are being looked down!" Soukous outburst echoed "I think you should leave before I do something I will regret"

...........

Izuku and Dazai had been writing with care the book was another copy yet it was a badly damaged one.

"So will this work Dazai?" Izuku asked "It has to this damn book should do it" Izuku sighed "Well here goes nothing" with the last piece of the page the story had ended.

Bang bang ‼️

The door had an aggressive knock startling the two.

"President the heroes found someone who had an ability and he is being questioned!"