Via Sexualis returns along with a new little assistant

Izuku was greeted with the heroes looking for him to join there agency but Izuku declines there offers soon hawks came with milked coffee he wants a chat with him.

"So if you didn't plan in working with UA what will you do?"

"Oh I would become a detective"

"Well kid that's a good start you really planned your future didn't you"

"Yup all in this notebook" he revealed a notebook similar to Kunikida's speaking of which he was smirking somewhere around the room happy on what he did.

Hawks was sitting there mouth gaping the child really planned his entire future at this age hawks laughed "Yeah alright you got me there kid you seemed like an organized person"

"Of course I mean who would live in a messy crowded room?"

Izuku was called in by Endeavor saying that he needs him on his mission to heal a bunch of heroes and some citizens.

Izuku was healing most of the citizens that were close to death or had serious injuries the rest were sent to Recovery girl The fight was endless as Izuku watched many lives taken or rather him healing everyone he was mentally exhausted he flopped himself unto the chair he begins writing some things in his notebook but he grew tired he hid his notebook in his secret compartment within his clothes.

Izuku wants to get out of this hell hole and go home he was awoken by a pat on his shoulder he turned around and found himself in a room locked and strapped onto a chair he was confused in all this.

"Ranpo how did I get here?"

"Oh a nomu by the name Kurogiri took you along with some members named the League of villains or short the LOV they want you to join them and Endeavor used you as bait ,remember how you fell asleep that fast?".

Izuku could only sigh in frustration he made use of Dazai's techniques to escape on his own prison but was stopped when a blue haired man came and offered him a place in the league Izuku refused not because he was on hero side but he doesn't want to be ordered around.

"Hmm tell the doctor to remove his quirk-"

As soon as the doctor came his quirk did not disappear it was still there "Hmm it seems like this is not a quirk" Izuku was found out Shigaraki's eyes glistened with joy a powerful being that doesn't have a quirk interesting he thought to himself.

"So tell me where did you get this power of yours? especially that ten foot phantom"

"As if I would tell you..." Izuku said coldly the doctor was so familiar but he couldn't get why though he was injected with many needles but he didn't feel anything "Now lets understand the origin of your quirk or your supernatural powers" Izuku was panicking but Mori calmed him "Izuku now is the time I have awakened" Izuku yelled the name "Via Sexualis!" 

A light came as the door busted open and Elise finally manifested out of her prison within the vaults of the league of villains found within a rubble of an old building she came with a scary grin she attacked the doctor slicing with a syringe Shigaraki was confused and terrified as Elise ran on a rampage destroying anything she sees.

Elise was seen on camera as she came out of the room filled with experiments and she dashed forwards to save Izuku the heroes were shocked as this little girl is very strong.

"Elise come on!"

With that they made there way to the outside of the base but something was wrong he looked back Elise was an ability if someone sees her then it would be bad "Mori how do I... get rid of her?" Elise snapped out of her robotic form and reverted into being a life-like-human self "No! I don't want to be with Rintaro in that book!" Mori broke down crying as the others said "Pedophile dog" Mori was a child rather than a mafia boss makes you wonder how could he kill the previous boss in one night.

"Alright Elise you can come but how do we explain this and you must be well behaved" Izuku was puzzled by this "I can be the result of your Quirk the real quirk or a special nomu oh I am a hidden weapon!" Izuku looked at the others and they all gave "Give it a shot" gesture shrugging there shoulders Izuku sighed and ordered her to follow him.

Izuku came as the police Izuku was rather pissed at Endeavor who just said good job but was stopped when he saw Elise "She's-" 

"I'm his slave!"

Now the atmosphere was growing intense Elise hugged Izuku "Izu is my master" Mori was distraught by this and fainted flat on the face a loud whack was heard or if the living could hear it but a crack the size of a human face would stay there.

"Elise is just doing this to mess with him guys or she took a liking to him..." Dazai said.

"We will discuss this at the interrogation room". Endeavor left "He should die" Izuku covered her mouth not to attract his attention again "I agree" Fukuzawa said.

................................................................................................................................................................

Izuku was taken to the interrogation room for questioning.

"So Elise why did you say he is your master what happened in there" Elise scoffed and turned her head around she stuck out her toungue and her eye "Listen brat-"

"Endeavor let me handle this" Tsukauchi said "Izuku?".    

"Elise found me she is quite attached to me..." Elise hugged Izuku "I am a damsel in distress~" Elise made gestures that Mori wished she could do to him. 

"Aren't you married to our president?" Kenji asked.

"Who told you that?!-"

"Oh please half of our organizations are married to each other" Chuuya said.

"She's a nomu alright she seems human as these things were once human she seems attracted to you so all responsibility would go to you in taking care of her".

Izuku smiled as he took Elise home as his assistant she was dressed in a cute outfit ready to help Izuku.