Ability in my opinion is hiw you Can do it

Odasaku had looked after Izuku his fatherly love made Izuku relax as he did he picked some orphans along the way he was grateful Izuku gave him a building but it was a huge abandoned building with the right money he renovated the abandoned school into an apartment-like orphanage he said it was too much but Izuku shook his head.

"Well those kids need a proper home and it isn't bad to spend money"

So that's what it's been Odasaku being a caretaker really suits him though he sometimes takes Izuku out in walks in a form of Dazai well it's weird but after knowing the story he sighed and let the child be.

"Izuku I want candy!" Elise shouted Odasaku still doesn't know why this happened but he noticed Izuku in the form of Mori still he hates the man but looking at where the direction of the threat a bunch of mutants came running.

"Odasaku catch!" Izuku threw guns at him as they made work of their teamwork Elise punching the mutants with inhuman speed and strength while Izuku sliced them with knives the fight could continue but their fight was stopped by a bunch of heroes....

"Izuku Midoryia" Izuku tched by his old name "We were defending ourselves Endeavor and you failed to keep up" he mocked the man "I was referring to our prisoner who is in your care how does he know to use a gun" Odasaku raised his hands dropped the gun but Izuku stopped him "keep it Odasaku this time is dangerous you need a weapon to defend yourself" Odasaku flinched as Endeavor came closer but he put himself in between the two who we're about to kill each other.

"Leave..." Odasaku bluntly threatened the hero who grew angry at him "I don't know why Nezu would allow you to roam free but you should know your place" Izuku gritted his teeth "You should also know who your dealing with" A pressure was felt "Remember I held your deepest secrets and how about I would reveal it to the public?" Endeavors flames grew "watch it kid!"

"Izuku please let's go-" Endeavor stopped  Odasaku who took a step back "That nomu you should keep a leash on your pests" Elise grumbled but Endeavor had a feeling she isn't who she is.

"Remember Endeavor your messing with a greater threat than Izu here~" Elise giggled "There is a villain who plans to rewrite history" she whispered.

Endeavor doesn't want to waste any time.

"Oh and what would that be?" Speak of the devil Nezu arrived who had listened to their conversation "Elise what do you mean?" Elise rolled her eyes "Nothing important rat" she insulted "I want candy!" She repeats herself Odasaku looked as the apparition of Mori was sulking seriously this is getting old.

"Elise dear..." Mori slammed his head "I want to hold you!" Odasaku wanted to keep a straight face but it's getting difficult.

"Shada up!!!" Thank goodness Dazai was there karate chopping Mori to shut him up.

"Nezu come quick there's something you need to see!" Nezu sighed "well Izuku hope we could see each other again!"

"Suck my ass" Elise said but everyone knows who really said it.

"Izuku please don't..." Odasaku said "Hmm?"

"Just don't command her to do that..."

"Fine..."

................

"Nezu I found something that relates to that mysterious person!" A detective said "well let's hear it" Endeavor impatiently said.

The detective found out an old grave with Odasakus name in it confused the heroes were but the detective said that he searched in the graveyards files of the deceased and found Odasakus life and death it was impossible but the picture proved it Nezu thought Izuku must have to do something with the resurrection of Odasaku but he doesn't know what his game is.

"That brat Nezu we should take action now!" Night eyes yelled "Wait s-sir I also found out about the book that was stolen!" Endeavor burst "Who cares about some stupid book?!" The detective yelped " Because it has the power to make anything a reality!" Everyone froze at this.

The detective explained that the books power made the people of every country fight for it he shows the events and catastrophes that led to a Great War surprising the heroes.

"Doe that kid intend to use its book for his selfish purposes?" Nighteye asked "I don't think so there is another book the same book that kid has..."

The detective explained how it contained the consciousness of these abilities users the early versions of quirks and their all the same abilities Izuku uses surprising everyone.

"So that kid has been using their powers what else have you found" the detective trembled "Well I don't think he is using them for his own benefit I admire Izuku for his abilities but I think that all this feeling like your not alone was the apparition or the souls of all those people the original owners of his ability"

"What..."

"Izuku might have known what the book contains and is hiding it to keep everyone safe as like history repeats itself he wants to bury the past as to not let anyone know of its powers".

Soon everyone wants to get that book another riot has come.