making it up to you.

these imagines be hella short, damn. i don't know when i'll release a longer chapter.

short chapter's don't drain my energy unlike the longer ones. but like enough of that, scroll down and start reading.

written on may 10th — 12:09am

˚ˑؘ

the silence filled the inside of the premium taxi as you sat beside do-gi in the passenger seat. your lips formed into a pout as you hung your head low, fiddling your fingers. "well, if that's what you think, it can't be helped." you said, shrugging your shoulders, leaning back into the seat as you watched out the window.

do-gi sighed, trying to focus on his driving. he sucked in a breath, swiping his thumb over his lips. "i'm sorry." he said. "no, it's okay." you said, still looking out the window. "i'll make it up to you. i'll buy your favorite foods." he says, turning to look at you. you turned to look at him, leaning over the armrest. "really?" you asked, hopefully. he nodded, suddenly turning around the car.

it was a bit late outside but there were many restaurants still open. you eagerly looked at the menu, looking at the options before you looked back at him. "i can really order all my favorite foods?" you asked, tilting your head. he nodded as you smiled happily in return. "then.. i'll have gogi mandu, and tteokbokki, and bulgogi, and..." you said, telling the ajumma your order.

after, a few minutes of waiting for your food, trying to get in the inside of do-gi's mind. his expression remained gloomy as he sat in front of you. the food arrived as you took the smell in, getting your chopsticks ready. you picked the mandu as your first dish, dipping it slightly into the sauce before taking a bite. you hummed in satisfaction, delicious.

do-gi cleared his throat. "i'm sorry.. for saying things like that. i shouldn't have said that, it wasn't my place to—" he bowed, slightly, explaining himself before you interrupted him mid sentence. "it's okay." you replied, finishing your third mandu. "what?" he asked. "it's okay, it doesn't matter anymore." you said, moving onto your second dish, tteokbokki. "but i hurt your feelings. aren't you upset—?" he started until you interrupted again.

you looked up from your plate, looking at him. you pressed your lips together, giving him a small smile. "it's okay now. i accept your apology, it's done right?" you told him, taking another bite of the tteokbokki in front of you. "it doesn't matter anymore because you made it up to me." you told him, reassuring him that whatever he said had no affect on your anymore, as he had made it up to you.

˚ˑؘ

so, how was it?
don't forget to vote and comment <3
took me about 40m to write this, since i drafted it at about 11:28pm.

anyways, bye for now <3!