steamy nights.

heh 😈.
enjoy 😉.
SMUT 🔞.

˚ˑ

do-ki leaned in, holding eye contact with you for a few seconds, before leaning down to capture your lips. his lips clashed against yours, tongue entangled against yours. his hand that rested on your cheek trailed down, squeezing your breast. you let out a noise, pulling away. "what are you trying to do?" you asked, hands pressed on his shoulders. "i want you." he said, kissing your cheek as his hand traveled down towards the hem of your leggings. your eyelids grew heavy, anticipating. he gave you a small peck on your lips, shoving his hand into your leggings, drawing circles on your underwear, slowly. "please," you panted, bucking your hips into his hand. "please, i need your fingers." you begged, gripping at his sleeve.

he pulled his hand out from under your leggings, earning a whine from you. he chuckled, gripping at the hem as he strips you of your leggings, throwing to off to the side. he sat beside you, squeezing your breasts as his hand traveled down your stomach. he moved your underwear to the side, immediately entering two fingers. you gasped, squirming around. he starts to pump his fingers as you bucked your hips into his hand, needy. "faster," you breathed heavily. he smirked, thrusting his fingers deeper, as you pressed your back into the couch. your toes curled as your nails dug into his sleeve. you watched as his fingers drilled you, curling when you'd least expect it. his thumb rubbed circles on your clit as you bite your lip, holding back your moans.

he leaned closer, tilting his head to the side, nipping at your earlobe. "don't hide your voice, i want to hear you." he said, curling his fingers. you cried out, your nails digging into his wrist. "it's so good.. it feels so good.." you whimpered, lost in the pleasure. he inserted a third finger, catching you by surprise. "w-wait-" you yelped. you gripped at his wrist, slinging your arm around his, as you shoved your head into the crook of his neck, various sounds falling from your lips. your stomach tightened, you gasped, squirming around. "ah!- i-i'm going to! i-i'm cumming!" you almost screamed at the way your body convulsed with spasms. you squeezed your legs together, coming down from your climax. your body shook as you curled your toes.

do-ki pulled his fingers from your pussy, bringing them to his lips. he swirled his tongue around his fingers, licking them clean. he swiped his thumb over your lips, pushing his fingers into your mouth. you gagged, gripping at his sleeve as you tried to breathe from your nose. he shoved them down your throat as you choked, scratching at his wrist. he pulled his fingers from your mouth, leaning down as he grabbed a fistful of your hair. you hissed, as he captured your lips once more, kissing you deeply.

he picked you up, as you wrapped your legs around his waist, grinding against him. you panted, kissing back as you entangled your tongue with his. you gasped, as he bit down your lip, drawing blood. he walked, holding you against him, towards his bedroom. he slammed you against the wall, next to his bedroom, grinding against you, excitedly.

sliding the doors open, as he carried you into the room, throwing you onto the mattress. do-ki slipped off his jacket, kneeling onto the bed as his hands gripped the sides of your panties, sliding them down your legs. he settled between your legs, hands gripping at your thighs. he pulled your legs forward, attaching his mouth onto your clit, tongue licking and swiping against your opening. you tangled your fingers in his hair, pulling slightly every now and then. "ahh~! o-ohh!" you moaned, loudly, gripping his hair.

you tilted your head as you caught him staring up at you. you blushed, flustered as he closed his eyes, sucking and licking the labia. "hah.... ah... ahh...." you gasped. do-ki pulled away from your legs and you let out a whine. you looked up at him as he unbuckled his pants, pulling his shirt over his head. you sat up, taking your shirt off, followed by your bra. he kneeled on the bed, pulling your legs towards him as your back hit the mattress.

he stroked his dick a few times lining it up with your opening, pushing in slowly. you were getting impatient, trying to create more friction. you leaned towards him, placing your hands on his shoulder as you pulled him closer. "enough with the foreplay, just fuck me already.." you panted, bucking your hips. without warning, he rammed into you. you let out a yelp, nails digging into his shoulder. "m-more!" you moaned, loudly as he rammed in and out of you. "nghhh... ughh.. hm.." you moaned, tangling your fingers in his hair.

do-ki stopped his motions, placing your leg over his shoulder. one hand gripped your thigh and the other held down your waist as he thrusted, deeper. you howled, feeling him hit your g-spot. you turned into a mess, pressure building up in your stomach. "a-ahh~!" you cried out, loudly. you dug your nails into his wrist. your legs spasmed, shooting up as your toes curled. "i-i'm cumming!" you screamed, your body shakes violently and various noises fall from your lips. your back arches off the bed and your leg falls from his shoulder, clasping together as you come down from your orgasm.

you shifted around tiredly, feeling him slide into you once more. you looked up at him, "b-but i'm still sensitive-" you whimpered. "shh, it's okay. i'll just cum, you can rest." he said, thrusting deeply into you. he placed both your legs onto his shoulders, slamming into you. you let out high pitched noises as you were still sensitive from the last round. wet noises and skin slapping filled the room, low grunts and groans fell from his lips as he used you to reach his own orgasm. his nails dug into your hips, as he slammed in and out of you. you cried out, feeling immense pleasure and pain. "o-ohh! f-fuck!" a throaty groan escaped his lips, as he slammed into you once more. you gasped, feeling him pulse inside you, a warmth feeling filling inside you. he dropped beside you, arms pulling you closer towards him. he sat up, leaning over you as he placed a kiss on your cheek. you shifted around, slowly, you were a slightly sore and you felt sticky down there. you placed your palm against his neck, leaning in to capture his lips into a kiss.

˚ˑ

okay, so, i did a bunch of research on how to not make it sound cliche or cringe. i just hope it's not cringe or at least TOO cringe.

but i hope you enjoy 😉