caught.

requested by ShavonThomas2333 !
um, i'm kinda loosing motivation to write little by little.

sorry for late updating :/

˚ˑ

you leaned your head to the side as you placed your chin in your palm. you extended your arm, fingers reaching to pull his hand closer towards you. you intertwined his fingers with yours as he looked up at you from reading the menu. you winked, giving him a smile. he smiled back, leaning in, "what do you think we should order? i don't really see-" he's interrupted by a sound coming from both of you. you reached into your pocket, pulling out the page as it lights up green, "rainbow" it reads. you stared at it for a brief second before looking over to doki, you chuckled. "at least, we're still spending time together." you said, holding his arm as you exited the store.

doki opened the door as you sat in the passenger's seat, walking around as he got into the drivers seat, pulling off onto the road. you turned, as you leaned your head back, turning your attention to outside. doki looks over to you, "sorry. we didn't get to spend time together." he sulked, intertwining his fingers with yours as he kissed the back of your hand. you looked over to him, snapping from your daze. "huh? it's okay, doki-ssi. we're still spending time together, right?" you tilted your head, giving him a smile. "it's just.. i just want to spend time with you alone." he says, turning over to glance at you. you nodded, "me too, but we're always busy with cases." you frowned, fiddling with your fingers.

not too long, you arrived at ceo jang's house, down the secret way into the basement where you met the rest of the team. you greeted go-eun, your best friend. "we have another case?" you asked, as mr. jang nodded. "let's hear." doki said, setting towards the table. ceo jang pushed the button as the recorder started to play, the victim tells her story.

doki clenched his fists hearing the victim's story. "my husband is a construction worker who is stuck in the hospital with an extreme case of lead poisoning. we filed for a lawsuit but they just humiliated us in the courthouse. the hospital is saying they can't hold him any longer and we don't have enough for hospital bills. but my poor husband.." she cried, through the recorder. you sighed, frowning as you felt for her. "i think we should take it." you blurted out. "you're fast, aren't you?" mr. choi countered. "i do too." go-eun agrees, turning to you with a smile. "what about you too?" you turned around, staring at the pair. "i was going to agree too!" they both whined in unison. you turned back to look at your boyfriend. "what about you?" you asked. "i agree too." he nodded, raising his hand.

doki walked towards the case, pulling the small door open as he grabbed his keys, a pen placing it into his jacket pocket. he grabbed the glasses, wearing them as he got into the premium taxi. the machine lifted the hyundai through the wide space as doki pushes a button as the garage door slides upwards. he slowly presses his foot on the petal before turning as he drives down the street.

"5283 in operation." he says, starting his mission.

˚ˑ

you're an employee at rainbow taxi service, completing your hours as you checked into work by the box. go-eun greeted you, picking up conversation here and there as she clocked you in. you smiled at her, walking towards the worker lockers where you dropped your stuff off. you walked back towards the front, beginning your routine of checking through employee receipts for their taxi meters.

you handed the receipts that you gathered over to go-eun as she handled them. as you turned your head, your boyfriend walks towards you. you were missing him as you haven't been able to share any sort of skin-ship with him since rainbow taxi services, is very busy. seeing him again, sparked a light within you. you gave him a smile, "good morning." you greeted. "good morning," he returned your greeting. you swallowed as your lips parted. "can we talk privately?" you asked him, staring intently. he paused for a moment, looking at you before nodding in agreement.

you walked off towards the door that leads towards the basement. doki following with a distance behind you, you unlocked the door with the keys as you slipped inside. doki slipped inside, following you as you turned around to face him. "what did you need to talk to me about?" he says, closing the distance between you two as his hand cups your cheek. you shook your head, "there was nothing to talk about." you shrugged, using your hands as you hopped back onto the desk. "then..." he trailed off, his thumb tracing your lips as he looked into your eyes. "was it just.. to see me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as you stared at him, eyes glazing over his lips. "what if i said yes?" you asked, wrapping your arms around the nape of his neck. you pulled him closer, breaths fanning each others faces as your foreheads pressed against each other. you tilted your head as your placed your lips on his. doki cupped your cheek with both hands as his tongue entangled with yours. you felt a heat rise in your stomach as you pulled his body towards you.

"mr. park! you can't even do that?" mr. choi complained, whining in jin-eon's ears. "stop, yelling in my ears! i'm sick and tired of—" he stopped mid sentence, at the scene in front of him. your legs dropped to the side as you pulled yourself away from doki. you cleared your throat, fixing your shirt—placing a strand of hair behind your ear. "w-well.." you trailed off, pressing your lips together.

"i knew it!" mr. choi pointed, turning to look at jin-eon. "i told you.. they're dating!" mr. choi announced, as jin-eon turned back to you two. he gasped, dropping the cup in his hand. "why are you two just dwelling, not doing any work!?" go-eun appeared behind them as they gulped. she shifted her gaze, eyes glazing over your arms wrapped around doki's torso and doki's arms that were wrapped around your waist. she gasped, "this is what you guys were talking about..!?" she whispered yelled. you coughed, awkwardly, as doki scratched the nape of his neck. you both looked at each other, "so that means, we don't have to be a secret anymore." you intertwined your fingers with his as you leaned closer, capturing his lips into a kiss.

doki pulled away as he turned to his friends, scratching his head. "well, if you could.. give us some privacy.." he trailed off, clearing his throat. mr. choi's smile widens, as he nods in agreement. "i see. ayy, carry on." he raised his eyebrows in an attempt to tease you both. doki traced his thumb over his lips, waiting as mr. choi left along with jin-eon. "well, later.." go-eun trailed off, pushing her hands into her pocket as she took a few steps back, before scurrying away—leaving both of you alone.