recovery.

this was requested by nannossafin !

btw.. i'll be taking requests now. i've kinda been running out of ideas so hmu or dm. something not too hard i guess though, but i'll try my best ✊🏽

also, sorry for the delay. i'm so sorry, i kept ya'll waiting—i was being lazy :( plus i didn't feel the vibe to write.

shit, even my vibe been fucked up. ngl, this the longest chapter i've ever written lmao 😂

mission accomplished: 2,000 words!!

˚ˑ

doki panted, chest heaving as he straightened his posture. the man lying on the ground groaned in pain, clutching his broken shoulder. doki glares at him, eyes wondering around the room as he takes in his surroundings. the gangsters struggled to get on their feet, moaning in pain.

"if you want something done, better to take care of it yourself.." a deep voice spoke, unsatisfaction laced in their voice. "who are you? show yourself." doki remained calm, turning his head to look around.

as he turned his head, a loud bang echoed through the building. his eyes widened slightly, feeling pain in his side. a loud groan escaped his lips as he dropped to his knees. "mr. kim! are you okay!?" go-eun exclaimed in worry through the microphone. "mr. kim!" she panicked, as jin-eon and kyung-koo looked at each other before looking back at her. "agh.." doki breathed, as he turned to see feet approaching him, lifting his head to glare at the person.

there was a click and suddenly the gun was pressed against his temple. "who are you?" he asked, once again. "you took the organization from us. the bishop too." the man spoke, tilting his head to the side as he glared at him. doki looked to the side, a chuckle leaving his lips. 'another problem on his plate.'

the man pressed the barrel, against doki's temple, shoving his face to the side. a sneer left his lips as he grabbed the man's wrist with his right hand, bending it down with his left hand.

suddenly, police sirens were heard from a distance. doki's eyebrows raised, turning his head slightly but he focused on the situation at hand. doki grabbed onto the gun, twisting the gun downwards, breaking the person's finger.  "ah! ahh!" they groaned, as he grabbed the gun from the person's fingers and uses it as his chance to knock him out. doki lifted his leg, swinging his leg upwards clashing against the area below the jaw; knocking the man out.

he dropped the gun, limping as he held his side. "let's go to the hospital." he spoke through the microphone, as he walked out of the building. go-eun runs up to him, worry written on her face. she gasped. "y-you're shot." she says, as she grabbed his arm, helping him towards the car.

˚ˑ

you resided in doki's apartment, watching tv as you awaited him to arrive home. in the middle of eating some noodles, when you checked your phone. just then, you get a call from go-eun. "hello-" you answered but you were interrupted by go-eun. "mr. kim is hurt, he was shot in the abdomen. we were on a mission and he was hurt. he's currently in surgery." you stood from your position, your words coming out as a stutter. "w-which hospital?" you asked, inside you were panicking, you were worried. you were anxious as you grabbed your keys, leaving the apartment.

you arrived at the hospital, obeying all the traffic laws took around 30 minutes. you walked towards the receptionist asking from the patients name as she directed you towards the waiting area. seeing you, go-eun walked towards you, squeezing your hand. "nothing yet?" you asked, turning to look at them. they shook their head. "do we know who?" you tilted your head, feeling the heat rising in you. "n-not yet." jin-eon says, turning to look at Mr. Jang, who gives you a reassuring smile.