deluxe taxi.

after the long wait, here's an actual imagine. just a short imagine, no part 2s.

trigger warnings: attempted su!c!de, domestic abuse, descriptions of sexual abuse.

— 08/20: i'm sorry if something doesn't make sense, i had a few beers earlier.

˚ˑ

"you're cheating on me, aren't you!?" your husband yelled at you, drunk. he grasped your hair in his hands, smacking you across the face as you cried, falling onto your knees. "please.. don't! please!" you clasped your hands together as you begged him. you braced yourself, holding your head back as you squeezed your eyes shut. you cried out loudly, in pain, as his fist clasped against your nose, hard. you fall onto your butt, cupping your nose in pain as tears streamed down your face. "w-why me..?" you breathed out, whispering to yourself as you pulled yourself away. you backed yourself into a corner. "where'd do you think you're going!?" he grabbed your hair as he pulled you up, grazing against the wall as you struggled to stand up. "i never cheated on you! why are you treating me like this? please stop!" you cried, feeling like your whole world is coming down, again. "think of the baby! you said you'd stop hitting m-me!" you sobbed, holding your stomach. he chuckled, turning around as he spat in your face. "i'm sick and tired of you! this child? is it even mine!?" he yelled, raising his hand at you. "of course this child is yours!" you gasped in disbelief at his words.

he scratched his head, tightening his grip on your hair as he continued dragging you outside the door. he pulled your head back, leaning your body over the steps. "please! don't! please..!" you gasped, when he let go as you reached your hand out for his, tumbling down the steps as your back hit the concrete. you curled your feet, cupping your hand over your stomach as you looked at the top of the stairs. you stared back at your husband who threw the whiskey bottle at you. you gasped, cowering away as you turned your head away. then, you lost consciousness.

you inhaled deeply, the bright light making you scrunch your eyes shut before slowly opening them. you're greeted with a bright light, looking around as you realize you're in the hospital. a doctor walked towards your bed as you tried to sit yourself up. "don't go home by yourself, call someone to get you." she says, taking a seat beside you. "my baby.. how is my baby?" you asked, sitting straight as you awaited her response. "i'm sorry. you had a miscarriage due to having fallen down the stairs." she said, as you leaned back into the pillows. your lips parted in shock, as you stared off into the room.

the doctor left the room to check on the other patients, leaving you by yourself. a tear fell down your face. you found yourself crying again, you sobbed heavily, shoving your face into your hands. you were drowning in tears, you were so happy to have a child with your husband—hoping he'd change. you cried, hitting your legs against the bed, something else taken away from you by your husband. your world came down again, mourning the loss of your baby who never got to see the world. it's ruined.

you left the hospital. you walked wherever your feet and your thoughts took you to. the han river where you stood, leaning against the railing as you looked down at the waters—the waves crashing against the pillars. you took a breath, closing your eyes as you inhaled deeply. you lifted your leg over the railings, lifting yourself over the fence as you grabbed onto them from behind. you tilted your head, looking down from the ledge at the deep body of the water surrounding you at the bottom. every thought that flashed in your head made your eyes become blurry with tears. you broke down, "is this what it's come to?" you asked yourself.

you noticed a yellow sticker pasted onto the ledge of the bridge. you shuffled your feet aside, carefully, reading the description on the card. you looked down at the waters, crashing against the pillars. "what if they could help me..?" you thought. you still had a tiny bit of hope left. a hope you'd be able to escape your husband.

"죽지 말고 복수하세요.
대신 해결해드립니다."

Tel: 080-505-8282

you called the number, with the phone you pulled from your pocket. as you're sitting on a bench—at a nearby park, you see a taxi pull up, "deluxe taxi" the name read.

the driver, pushes a button as the door popped open. you hesitated before getting into the car. you sat in the backseat, closing the door after you. the driver doesn't show his face, just sitting in the front seat as he pushed a button. "can you tell me what happened to you?" he asked. your lips parted to answer, but nothing came out. you were still hesitant. "you'll help me right?" you asked, receiving no answer.

"i'm 28, i'm married. my husband beats me everyday. i'm scared, every night when he comes home i pretend to be asleep, but that doesn't stop him from using my body as he pleases. a week ago, i bought a dress and heels—just to spice things up, only for him. he didn't come home early that night and my mom called me, said she made some dishes and wanted me to come over." you said. "i texted him and he came, waiting at the doorstep of my mothers house. the car ride was silent, but i was afraid. we got home and he started to drink, asking me to cook him something. i went into the kitchen and he found the box. he came at me so angry, calling me a cheater and saying i bought them to sleep with the neighbor." you said, a tear slipping out of your eyes. "i was in disbelief. he slammed my hand onto the table as he stabbed the spaces between my finger with the heel. i held my breath, awaiting for what he was going to do. i cried after he smashed my finger with the heels. he beats me daily, he took my child. i can't! i can't. please. help me!" you cried, clasping your hands together as you begged him. "he almost killed me, i thought i was going to die the way he drowned me into the bathtub. he wouldn't.. stop." you whispered the last part, covering your face with your hands as you broke down. "please, help! please, help me!" you cried out into your hands.

doki's head turned slightly, as he looked over at your cowering figure. "did you ever file a report?" he asked. "i did.. he's a police officer.." you said, as doki turned his head slightly, gritting his teeth as he scoffed. "i went to a station farther from the city, but it turned out, he had a connection which was why the report wasn't made. when i came home, i had learned he found out. he beat me until i lost consciousness.." you spoke, recalling your memories as you backed into the seat, crying into your hands. "i thought a child would change him. he promised.." you whispered.

you placed your hand on your stomach, rubbing it slightly. "m-my baby.." you whispered, broken sobs falling from your lips. "please, help me. i want to escape him." you begged, rubbing your stomach. "i just lost my baby.." you whispered, tears falling from your eyes.

doki breathed heavily, chest rising up as he inhaled deeply. he swallowed, clenching his jaw as he listened to her story.

"my husband abuses me everyday. he even took the life of my child. she never got to see the world. please help, i want to escape him and live." you pleaded, through the recording that was playing.

go-eun raises her hand. "if you raise your hand, you're on the same side as the husband." she said. "i was going to raise my hand too." jin-eon said. "you just raised it too fast." kyung-koo countered, as go-eun looked over at doki who also raised his hand. doki looked at mr. jang, who also raised his hand—giving him a smile. "i'm in too."

"give me a week." doki replied as mr. jang nodded his head.

˚ˑ

sorry for the long wait!! i kept putting it off so it took longer to write.

i hope you enjoy this chapter! <3