jealous.

as requested by slxe09 !
here is your jealous imagine, i hope it was worth reading. i honestly didn't know what to write or how to start but i got through that. surprisingly, didn't take too long to write either.

˚ˑ

you decided to go on a night out with your boyfriend, deciding on a place you decided the club. a place to drink your sorrows out and to get hot while dancing.

you took a seat at the bar, your boyfriend sitting beside you. he ordered drinks, clinking the bottles together with a 'cheers!' you gulped down a mouthful, savoring the taste. "easy there." do-gi says, placing a hand on your arm with a squeeze. you gave him a small smile, "work has been stressful." you frowned, twirling your finger around the mouth of the bottle. you brought the bottle to your lips once more, gulping down another mouthful.

"hey there, pretty lady." you heard a voice behind you, turning another to face an unfamiliar face. "are you talking to me?" you asked, pointing at yourself. "who else, would i be talking to?" he says, tracing his finger down your cheek before placing a strand behind your ear. you backed away slightly, clearing your throat. "sorry i-" before you could finish you sentence, he grabbed your hand. "let's dance." he pulled on your arm, tugging, nearly dragging you out of your seat. "ouch! wait. you're hurting m-" before you could let another word out, you were interrupted.

you heard a bottle slam onto the counter near you, your arm fell to your side as you grabbed your wrist, rubbing it. you looked towards the guy, glaring in his direction only to find him gone. slammed onto the counter with do-gi's hand around his neck, his expression darkened, eyebrows furrowing. "get your filthy hands off my girlfriend." he seethed, clenching his jaw. "chill, man. i was only just trying to get a piece of that ass." he chuckled, grabbing onto do-gi's wrist, as if to push him back.

though, that only sets him off more. do-gi raised his hand into the air, balling his fingers into fists, before colliding with the man's face—over and over again, till his face was bruised and blood dribbled down his nose. you gasped, stepping to his side, with all of your might you pulled him back. "stop! you'll kill him!" you cried out, pulling on his arm.

stepping out of the club before he did any more damage to anyone, you followed behind him as he walked towards the car. "why did you do that? you could've used other ways than your fists!" you asked, following beside him.

he only ignored you, making you even more frustrated. "answer me! you could've killed him!" you shouted, stopping in your tracks. he stopped, turning around to face you. he stood there, his gaze eating you up silently. you looked at him, reading his expressions. he was angry, he was jealous. "i don't like certain men putting their hands on you." he seethed. "i understand that, but you didn't have to do that." you said, crossing your arms. he smirked, a chuckle leaving his lips. he walked towards you, step by step. you backed away until you hit the wall, his hand slammed onto the wall beside your head.

you were caught in his grasp. he leaned in, his head lowered to meet your eyes. "how will they know that you're mine?" he leaned in closer, whispering in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. he pulled away, placing a strand of hair behind your ear. "you're beautiful. certain men might try to steal you from me. but.. i'll never let you go." he whispered the last line, inches apart from your lips. you looked at his lips, then to his eyes. "you're mine." he declared, his lips so close, you could feel his breath. he leaned in, capturing your lips into a rough, sensual kiss—that caught you by surprise.

you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer towards you. he captured your lips between his teeth between biting down, creating blood. you gasped, pulling away for a second. he grabbed a fistful of your hair, capturing your lips once more. he sucked on your lips, his hands roaming down your body. he grabs ahold of your ass with a squeeze, pulling you closer towards him. he grabbed your thighs as you jumped onto him, wrapping your legs around his waist. you placed your hand at the back of his head, smashing your lips into his.

he pressed himself against your crotch, as you grinded against him—a throaty groan escaping his lips. his hand slides underneath your shirt, rubbing against your soft skin. you pulled away from the kiss, panting. "don't tell me.. you plan on doing it here?" you asked, looking around the area, nervously. "we can always do it in the taxi." he smirked, his fingers pinching your nipple. "are you crazy?" you glared at him, hitting his chest. "everybody would hear!" you argued. "what's wrong with everyone hearing you scream my name?" he asked, leaning in to capture your lips in a sweet kiss. "you're crazy— let's.. go- home!" you said, panting between kisses.

˚ˑ

and.. that ends this here.
i hope you enjoyed reading! i enjoyed writing, especially the last part lmao