the siren.

chapter twelve was meant to be a siren themed imagine but it's a little different. that's the only way to explain it. it's pretty short.

˚ˑ

do-gi scoped around the area, much like a mini stake out. he spoke with go-eun through the earpiece as he sat in his vehicle. suddenly, he hears humming. no, a voice, singing. a beautiful.. voice? his earpiece starts to make static noises, as go-eun tries to communicate with him but fails to. he couldn't hear her, but his mind was elsewhere. that voice, who.. could it be?

he opened the door, exiting the premium taxi. closing the door behind him, his feet carried him towards the voice. as if he was in a daze, unable to control himself. a voice so sweet, soft, and gentle.

he stopped upon seeing a woman, who sat upon the ledge. the wind flowed through her hair, her back was turned. he raises an eyebrow, "who are you? are you the owner of that voice?" he asked, curiously. a smirk curls across the woman's lips. she raises her head, turning around to face him. her beautiful grey eyes, physique, smile.

she hopped off the ledge as she walked towards him. slowly, step by step. she licked her lips, tracing her fingers over his jawline. "you're quite handsome." she chuckled to herself. she circled him, stopping behind him. she pressed her chest to his back, slipping her arms under his as she holds him close. she nipped at his earlobe, lips trailing down to his neck. she sucked on the spot, using her teeth as she bites down on his shoulder. blood trickled down his collarbone as a groan escaped his lips. "i bet your soul is going to be delicious," she whispered into his ear. she circled around him, once more, stopping in front of him. she licked her thumb, brushing it over his lips.

her nails grew longer, sharper as she grabbed him by the collar, pulling him towards her. she swirled him around, extending both her arms, with full force, shoving him into the river. the contact makes a splashing noise. he fell back, unfazed, a smile plastered across his face. still in a daze, he wouldn't know what was reality or not.

do-gi falls into the water, eyes immediately opening as he scanned his surroundings. he extended his arms, he's trying to.. but nothing. it's not working, something's off. who is that woman? a string of bubbles escaped his lips, water flowing through his nose as he coughs, struggling. he manages to stifle his breath.

he sees someone in the distance, his eyebrow's raised in hopes. the woman, dived down into the river, swimming into his vision. she circles him, like a predator hunting it's prey. she licked her lips, pressing her fingers on her lips. his eyes widened, his mouth falling open in shock. he struggled as more water entered his mouth and nose. veins bulged at the side of his head, as his face started to turn blue.

she wasn't human. her feet, she had a fish tail, like a mermaid. it can't be, those don't exist in the real world. her nails were long, gnarly, and sharp enough to claw your eyes out. and that's exactly what she did. she stuck her fingers into his eyes, clawing them out of their sockets. the blood disperses throughout the water. he screamed, only for more water to flow down his mouth and nose.

her scaly hands and long fingernails extended towards him, wrapping themselves around him. she pulled his closer, her hand placed on the nape of his neck as she leaned closer, capturing his lips into a kiss. his body falls limp, his heart stops. she kissed him passionately. the rest of his limb shriveling into tiny specs of dust floating away deeper into the river.

she smiled, satisfied. a wicked smile, plastered across her lips. swiftly, she swims around, diving downwards into the depth of the ocean.