Part 6 : Riddle

He woke to the feel of someone's fingers tracing soft touches across his face, opening his eyes to the sight of the Sentinel's handsome face staring down at him. The fingers that were tracing lines across his cheek halted into a stop, at the same time the angel's mouth curved into a smile.

"Sorry, I- I know you need to sleep but... I just want to kiss you goodbye before I go, but you're so beautiful in your sleep that I can't help but stare at you for a moment," Mew said, as if it was enough to explain the reason why he was being a creep, watching Gulf in his sleep. Gulf whined, embarrassed and equal-parts stunned as he turned to hide his face into the pillow - Mew's pillow - but Mew's hands were quickly there to coax him back into the surface, hand on his nape to keep him in place.

Their gazes catch, and somehow, that was when he realized what he was being told. He frowned, all traces of sleep were quickly wiped off as he sat up and stared Mew over, who obviously seemed overdressed for bed.

His gaze traveled from Mew's torso and down, eyeing the Sentinel who was in his sky-blue dress-shirt and black slacks critically. He looked perfectly delicious, don't get him wrong, but Gulf honestly preferred it better if the angel lost the clothes and stayed there in bed with him.

He scrambled in bed until he was kneeling and facing the angel. "Wait, what? Where are you going?" he asked.

Mew's hand was on his cheek instantly, cupping his face softly. "An urgent matter came up that I have to take care of immediately. Don't worry, I'll be back before you have time to miss me." Mew said, his voice was devoid of emotion but the way he was keeping Gulf close told him otherwise.

Gulf narrowed his eyes and remembered the way he had almost surrendered earlier, if not for Tul who had been there to knock on the door and stop them in time. He could still feel the angel's hands on his hips, firm and steady on their grip, and the angel's mouth closing around the head of his cock and sucking him. The coldness of the wall against his back as the angel pushed him against it, and the way he'd thrown his head back in pleasure when the angel hollowed his cheeks around the length of him and almost made him scream.

The ghost of a wicked smile appeared almost instantly on the angel's lips. "I know, Kana," Mew breathed, like he knew exactly what Gulf was thinking. "And I swear to you, I would have picked up where we left off already if it wasn't for this urgent thing I had to attend to. I hate that it's taking me away from you and from this bed, but it's not something I can ignore either. I'm sorry."

He huffed, embarrassed yet again for being caught thinking of lewd things in the angel's presence, but what was he supposed to do? It wasn't like he could just switch his brain off whenever the angel was near, when the Sentinel's presence was enough to evoke such carnal needs in him he didn't even know existed.

He gave the angel a look and told himself it must be what he just needed to get away. If Mew left, maybe then he could too, and all of this would be over once he was away from the Sentinel.

The angel's thumb graced the side of his lips and he sighed. "You're not thinking of leaving me, are you?" he asked, and Gulf sputtered in answer.

"Get the fuck out of my head, Sentinel," he growled, but he knew it lacked its supposed bite given the way he was leaning into the angel's touch. "Seriously, that's not cool. Reading my mind is a clear invasion of my privacy, if you haven't noticed that yet." he added, pulling away when he realized tilting his body towards the angel wasn't helping him prove his point.

Mew chuckled and shook his head. "If it helps, I'm not consciously doing it. Your willingness to share your thoughts with me is what's causing it." he explained. Gulf seriously didn't understand what the angel was talking about.