関係

OPTIONS

Relationship Status,  Music, CP Log

Would you like to open Relationship Status?

Yes || No

|

|

竈門 炭治郎||Kamado Tanjiro || ❤0%

"I'll get stronger, so you don't have to rescue me! Then I'll be able to protect you!"

我妻 善逸||Agatsuma Zenitsu || ❤0%

"Waaah! It hurts where he hit me! Can you kiss it and make it better?"

嘴平 伊之助||Hashibira Inosuke || ❤0%

"Hah? Wait, I thought you were only gonna train me! I don't want you to train anyone else!"

竈門 禰豆子||Kamado Nezuko || ❤0%

"H-HMMM!"

竈門 竹雄||Kamado Takeo|| ❤0%

"Don't touch her . . . . I'll make you regret it."

眼鏡 義||Megane Tadashi|| ❤0%

"Run! Move dammit! You're not dying here!"

冨岡 義勇||Tomioka Giyuu || ❤0%

"I didn't have friends. But I have you now. You'll stay with me, right?"

煉獄 杏寿郎||Rengoku Kyojuro || ❤0%

"Why would I want her when I can have you? I don't think there's anyone else I would want."

胡蝶 しのぶ||Kocho Shinobu  || ❤0%

"You don't get hurt too often. So I don't have reason enough to be around you."

宇髄 天元||Uzui Tengen || ❤0%

"I think my wives and I would enjoy a fifth. We have someone in mind."

伊黒 小芭内||Iguro Obanai || ❤0%

"I thought my heart belonged to Mitsuri but . . . I don't know anymore."

不死川 実弥||Shinazugawa Sanemi || ❤0%

"Even my brother hates me. There's no way you could love me."

不死川 玄弥||Shinazugawa Genya || ❤0%

"I didn't think there was anyone else I could care about other than my brother."

時透 無一郎||Tokito Muichiro || ❤0%

"I can never remember anything . . .  so why is it your name remains in my head?"

甘露寺 蜜璃||Kanroji Mitsuri || ❤0%

"Kyaaa! You're so sweet to me, I just want to cuddle you! You make my heart flutter!"

栗花落 カナヲ||Tsuyuri Kanao || ❤0%

"I didn't touch the coin. My body just . . . moved. I don't know why."

悲鳴嶼 行冥||Himejima Gyomei || ❤0%

"I pray against the sins we make. But you make me want to sin."

鋼鐵塚 螢||Haganezuka Hotaru || ❤0%

"I don't want to love you, because my brother does, but I can't help it."

錆兎||Sabito || ❤0%

"I've lived my life, I want you to live yours. Don't waste your love on me."

真菰||Makomo || ❤0%

"The dead can't love. So why do I feel this way about you?"

珠世||Tamayo || ❤0%

"I have never met a human who accepted me as you have. I feel so . . . loved."

愈史郎||Yushiro || ❤0%

"You're no Lady Tamayo . . . . but you're pretty alright I guess."

黒死牟||Kokushibo || ❤0%

"If you accepted me, I wouldn't stand by, I would be beside you. Protecting you and anyone you asked me to."

猗窩座||Akaza || ❤0%

"If I let her go, like you want me to, will you be mine?"

童磨|Douma || ❤0%

"I've never felt anything like this before. You make me feel . . . real."

獪岳||Kaigaku || ❤0%

"I'm a demon now. So why do I want you so badly in all the wrong ways?"

妓夫太郎||Gyutaro || ❤0%

"I always thought my sister was the prettiest, but it seems I was wrong."

堕姫||Daki || ❤0%

"I don't eat or kill things prettier than me! So I guess I have to let you live . . . "

産屋敷 耀哉||Ubuyashiki Kagaya||  ❤0%

"After all of these years, even though my body weakens, my love for you only grows stronger."

産屋敷 あまね||Ubuyashiki Amane||  ❤0%

"Master Kagaya is just a responsibility. You're really who my heart belongs to."

神崎 アオイ||Kanzaki Aoi||  ❤0%

"It's not selfish to love anyone! If anything, it's selfish of me to ask you to love me!"

半天狗||Hantengu||  ❤0%

"You're an annoying human but you're gonna be my annoying human."

鳴女||Nakime||  ❤0%

"You know I never asked for any of this! All I wanted was to be with you!"

 鬼舞辻 無惨||Kibutsuji Muzan ||  ❤0%

"I don't need to conquer the sun, I just need to conquer you."