ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Words in the middle as italics are y/n's thoughts.

Underlined words are what y/n wrote.

I will refer Chigiri Hyoma as Chigiri unless Y/n is saying his name, because Chigiri is his last name, Hyoma is his first name. As his brother, there would be no way you would refer to him with his last name.

Y/n has night schools unlike the other people due to reasons. 

The name of Chigiri's big sister hasn't been revealed, I will be naming her Elysia (took that from Honkai) . If her name gets revealed in future chapters, I will change this.

~✴~

Hmm

Hmm... It's getting a little boring.. Aha! Let me go to Hyoma-nii's school and have some fun!

Y/n jumped up from his seat and wore a random hoodie quickly. Just when he was about to open the door and go outside..

Right.. He said he won't use that amazing skill that he has anymore. What a shame, I would get bored there.

"Y/n! Are you sneaking in Hyoma's school to play soccer with him again?" A pink hair girl said.

Seems like, Hyoma-nii still haven't told Ely-nee chan and mom the truth.. (Trying to avoid the chan but failed- nee would just sound weird)

The boy takes out a notebook and started writing on it, later showing it to Elysia.

Yup! I am going to have so much fun there! 

"Y/n and Hyoma really likes soccer, don't they?" Another lady walked in the room.

Of course! Hyoma will never lose interest in soccer even with his injury. I really admire him!

I will go out now! Bye bye~

Y/n gave the two a peace sign and left while smiling.

..

.

After closing the door, Y/n's smile on his face faded. He took out a mask that he sneaked when he gave the peace sign and wore it. Putting the hood over his head, both hands in the pocket of the hoodie and started walking towards Rakosute Techical High School.

.

Once he arrived, he looked through the fences and sees everyone tidying up and leaving the field already. Y/n sees his brother coming out first and quickly ran in front of him, stopping the boy from walking.