ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

I am back!! Did yall miss me 👀

Currently making a special chapter for all 4 books, you will see it publish on the day of my bdy! (I do need to work up some more chapter for Smile and Judicator to post it though)

Bolded words in the middle are flashbacks.

~✴~

Did I tell Hyoma too much about me

Did I tell Hyoma too much about me.. He does know most part of that..

Y/n took a deep breathe and walked over to his position as the round was about to start soon. 

The round started with Raichi having the ball. He passed the ball to Kuon as the older Wanima brother was next to him. Before Kuon could receive the ball, the younger Wanima brother stole the ball and started running towards the goal.

Isagi ran to the two and tried to do a slide tackle, but the Wanimas simply jumped over him and ran past Chigiri. Striking the ball.

BANG

1:3

.

"Calm down! We're still two goals up! We don't have to take the offensive , let's just focus on setting passes!!" Kuon shouted, kicking the ball towards Y/n, starting the round.

Y/n widened his eyes after seeing the pass straight to him. He immediately ran towards the ball after seeing the distance.

The older Wanima brother stole the ball before Y/n could reach it.

"Ah! My bad!!" Kuon apologized.

The older Wanima brother kicked the ball towards his brother and striked.

BANG

2:3

Y/n glared at Kuon who is being yelled at, then sighed.

Is that really a mess-up or is it intentional..?

.

.

BANG

3:3

There's no way that is accidental! 

Y/n frowned after seeing Kuon miss the ball on the purpose. He walked over to Kuon who is catching his breathe, sitting on the ground.

"Let me ask him, Y/n." Isagi put his hand on Y/n's shoulder.

.

"Kuon."