ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Author's notes: Some small details to add:

1. Hyoma and y/n shares the same bathroom while their mom and Elysia share the same one. 

2. Nagi and Y/n knew each other for a long time, they met each other in an arcade.

--

By the way, since Y/n and Chigiri is now a sibling relationship, the team Z players should call them by their first name. But I will ignore that fact and let the players call the princess as Chigiri instead of Hyoma. Unless you guys want me to change it.

~✴~

RING RING

RING RING

Mhm.. Time to wake up.

Y/n woke up, closing the clock,  blinked multiple times to adjust to the lighting.

The sun is so bright even though I closed the curtains!

Y/n looked away from where the light shines the most and got out of bed, walking to the door and opened it slightly. He peeked outside through the small crack.

I can hear sounds of a hair dryer already, that means Hyoma-nii is awake!

Y/n opened the door and walked out of his room, grabbing his notebook. He kicked the bathroom door, making it open. This caused Chigiri to look at the boy immediately.

"If you break the door one day, you know how mad mother will be." Chigiri said and continued focusing on drying his hair.

Don't worry! I am very gentle!

Y/n smirked after showing the note.

Chigiri pointed at a crack on the door that y/n previously made.

 Y/n looked at the crack and backed away a little, shaking his head. As if saying that he wasn't the one who made the crack.

"Sure.. You totally didn't make it." Chigiri rolled his eyes.

Y/n stuck out his tongue after seeing his reaction. Then, he walked over to the sink and grabbed his toothbrush, starting to brush his teeth.

The two stayed quiet until Chigiri closed the hairdryer.

"You have done packing right?" Chigiri said while grabbing a hairbrush.

 Y/n nodded after spitting out the water in his mouth.

Chigiri added while brushing his hair. "Remember to bring extra notebooks in case they don't provide it."

Y/n put the toothbrush back after brushing his teeth and the towel he just used to wash his face. Then, he took out his notebook again. 

Alright~ I will be waiting for you in the living room.

Y/n showed it to Chigiri and got out of the bathroom, jumped on the couch, laid down.