ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Nutmeg: It is a football trick which you kick the ball through your opponents legs.

Bolded words in the middle will be y/n's flashback!! (Just for those single lines)

~✴~

As the round starts again, everyone still decided to try and steal the ball

As the round starts again, everyone still decided to try and steal the ball. Creating the circle of chaos again, only a few people realized the current situation and stayed close to y/n, preventing him to steal the ball.

But suddenly, someone broke out of the circle and started running to the goal. 

It was the boy who was staring at me!

Y/n quickly reacted and started going after Barou, but he was blocked by some team X players.

The boy who broke through the circle started running towards Isagi, he did a heel flick and got past. Kuon and Naruhaya ran towards the boy but he nutmeg both of them and striked.

BANG

1:1

"One simple goal isn't enough to replace me." The boy said while glaring at y/n.

Y/n smiled at him and slowly walked to Chigiri, he snapped his finger and got Chigiri's attention.

What is his name?

Y/n showed his question and pointed at the boy who was glaring at him earlier.

"If I didn't remember wrong, his name should be Barou Shoei." Chigiri said, turning his head to Barou.

"Remember this amateurs, peasants like you are no better than the ball I kick."

He is speaking as if he is the king..

After that speech Barou made, everyone in team X started to cheer for him. As if they are willing to be his slaves and listen to all his orders. But it was the opposite for team Z, everyone is arguing to each other while Kuon is trying to stop the fights.

Seems like me getting a goal earlier couldn't get any of them to notice the current situation.. 

Y/n looked over at team X who is still cheering for Barou's strike.

Maybe losing will be a better option and get them to cooperate,  I just need to act useless in this match then! It's not like we are going to score a goal with teamwork involved.

Y/n took a deep breathe and smiled again, Barou noticed the smile and walked towards y/n, ignoring his teammates who are still around him.

"Quit smiling, slave. Don't think so highly of yourself because of that one goal that you got." Barou said, looking down at y/n.