ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Author's notes: I had to switch up some scenes as I need someone to get his phone back- Their main objective in the second half changed a lot, I hope it's not boring after the change.

~✴~

"I have never seen y/n like that before

"I have never seen y/n like that before.. I wonder what Niko said." Bachira looked at y/n who has returned to his position, waiting for the round to start.

A team Y player had the ball and he passed it to another teammate, starting the round. As someone tried passing it to Niko, Bachira got the ball before he did and grinned. "Let's go!"

He started running with the ball, dribbling past the players, until he saw 2 guys blocking his way. 

"Two guys, huh? You think that can cover me?" Bachira smirked.

"It's three actually." Niko blocked Bachira's way, forcing him to pass the ball to Igarashi.

Igarashi passed the ball back to Bachira after a while. As he lobbed the ball, y/n noticed something wrong with the pass. (In case you didn't know, lob is a technique by kicking the ball up)

I think I can reach the ball in time to cover the mess up.

"Sorry!" Igarashi shouted after noticing the pass going towards a team Y player. Before Niko could get the ball, Y/n got to the ball first. He looked at where Bachira was then immediately look down, focusing on the ball to prevent Niko from getting it.

Y/n tried finding an area to pass it to Bachira. Team Y players were running to Niko, trying to assist their teammate. Naruhaya and Raichi started shouting at y/n, telling him to stop hogging the ball, but he ignored all the shouts. After a while, Y/n's eyes sparkled after seeing an opening.

I just have to hope I won't my knee won't hit that area.. I don't need a yellow card.

Y/n kicked the ball between Niko's legs, passing the ball towards Bachira. As most of the team Y members ran to Niko to assist, no one marked Bachira. He ran to the goal quickly and striked.

BANG

2:0

Okawa hasn't done anything at all.. I think team Y's tactic isn't working.

Y/n looked at Okawa who was just standing there for half of the round. Then, Bachira tapped his shoulder, making y/n look at him. Bachira held his hand up, making y/n confused.

"Come on, a high-five!" Bachira laughed as he used his hand to hold up y/n's arm, forcing the high-five to happen.

Y/n chuckled after seeing what the boy did.

.

They got back to their position as team Y starts the round again with Niko having the ball.