ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Anyways, in case you don't know I deleted Imamura from this story because he is basically invisible- (I had to search up his name because i forgot he existed) 

~✴~

Excuse me, will notebooks be provided?

"Ah! Yes, it will. You are the one who is mute right?" A pink hair woman said.

Y/n nodded and started writing on his notebook.

May I get to know your name as well?

"My name is Anri Teieri." She said while searching something in the box of training suits. "Here! Since you aren't allowed to take your own stuff inside, we will give you a watch. You can type words inside this watch using the buttons on the left, just press the 'show' button if you want to show the message!" Anri said while showing the functions of the watch.

Y/n widened his eyes after seeing the watch, he typed something after receiving the watch from Anri.

Thank you so much!!

"No worries! Now go and find the room you are assigned to, just find the letter on the suit." Anri smiled.

Y/n waved at her then left the room, just when he stepped out of the room..

"Took you long enough." Chigiri said while leaning against the wall, holding his suit.

Chigiri looked at the watch on y/n's wrist and raised an eyebrow, pointing at it.

It's a watch that it's specially made for me!!

"Oh, I see. By the way, which team are you on?" Chigiri asked while showing his to y/n.

Y/n flipped through every single side of the suit, trying to find the number. Then, he widened his eyes, finding the number.

"Team Z as well.. Your ranking is higher than me." Chigiri said, looking at the number.

It's ok! In my eyes, you are always the best striker!

Y/n typed and then hugged his brother's arm, smiling.

"Just because you said that, I am not going to do that.. I have a new objective." Chigiri said as he found the room.

As Chigiri opened the door, they see only a few people inside the room. 

"We should change." Chigiri said, looking at y/n. Y/n nodded and went to a locker and changed.

Just when Y/n was done changing, he heard something.

VSSTTT-

"Are you done changing, you unpolished gems?" Ego appeared on the TV screen and said.

"Hi hi. The others in your room are both your roommates and your rivals, meant to push each other higher. I've used my personal judgement to quantify your abilities and ranked you. The numbers on your uniforms are your current ranks." Ego continued