ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Author's notes: For streamer/idol name, don't just put in your fav idol name! This isn't just a random person.

Lob : It's a football techinque which you kick the ball up, not needing to use maximum force and score. (If I am not wrong)

~✴~

I can't sleep

I can't sleep.. Maybe I should go outside and walk for a while.

Y/n got out of bed and took his watch then closed the door quietly, not wanting to disturb his teammates.

Or maybe I can explore this facility!

Y/n started walking aimlessly through different corridors until he heard someone's humming a familiar tune.

"Hm.. hmm~♪  hm~"

That song!

Y/n widened his eyes and started searching for the source of the humming, once he got closer, he opened a door that leads to a field.

"Hm- Y/n?" The boy stopped humming, turned around and stared at y/n who barged in.

Y/n quickly typed on his watch while walking closer to the boy.

Bachira! You know about (streamer/idol name)?

"Of course I do! My mum is the designer of the virtual design of them when they stream or perform on stage after all! Too bad that they just suddenly disappeared.." Bachira said while holding up the football.

Y/n opened his mouth slightly after hearing what the boy said. His eyes started tearing up, so he looked up, preventing the tears to fall down. 

After a while, Y/n looked back at the boy who raised an eyebrow, confused on what y/n was doing. 

I never expected anyone to remember them after 2 years of disappearance. 

"Seems like you are a big fan of them as well! I was quite sad when they just stopped streaming, I really wish that they would appear in the internet and start singing again.." Bachira looked down.

The two stayed silent for a while until Bachira spoke up, "Hey, you want to play football with me? 1v1 ."

Y/N gave a gentle smile and nodded.

~✴~

TOMORROW NIGHT

PING PONG

"The tallies of the 3-day athletic tests are done. Return to your room at once and we'll be confirming the new ranking."

Y/n rubbed his eyes and adjusted to the lighting, then signed, using the blankets to cover himself.