-𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-

A special chapter on how Y/n and Nagi met!

I had to do some research if teenagers under 18 could go to an arcade in Japan as it isn't allowed in my country. If I am not wrong, teenagers under 16 can go in the arcade until 6pm. (If this info is wrong, just ignore it and go on with this chapter lmao)

The timeline of this chapter is a few years ago. (bc I still haven't set a time of when Y/n can no longer talk, there isn't an exact time for this)

~✴~

"Hyoma-nii!! Look, that cat plushie looks so cute!" Y/n pointed at claw machine inside an arcade

Chigiri looked at where Y/n was pointing, then looked at his watch. "There is still about an hour left until 6.. Let's meet up in the restaurant later, alright?"

Y/n nodded enthusiastically. Chigiri smiled and left after ruffling y/n's hair.

Hyoma-nii's birthday is near.. I should get the plushie for him!

Y/n took out some money and exchanged it for a bag of tokens. As he walked to the claw machine, he glanced at a person playing a game.

The screen keeps having the word 'bulls eye' shown. After all the targets were shot down, the boy pressed 'next stage' calmly without any emotions shown on his face.

He's really good at the game...

The boy noticed Y/n staring after a while and looked up from the screen. Y/n walked away quickly after noticing the boy was staring at him.

Y/n walked in front of the claw machine and inserted the token inside. The music from the claw machine started, telling Y/n that the token has been accepted. He gripped on the joystick and moved the claw towards the cat plushie, then pressed the button.

And of course the claw machine is rigged, Y/n didn't get it.

Maybe I need to position the claw closer to the left!

Y/n inserted the token again. Gripping on the joystick, the familiar music started again.

.

Ok, I think it should be to the right.

.

♪~~~♪~

.

Y/n pouted after seeing the claw flinging the plushie to an opposite direction of where he wanted it to. As Y/n gripped on the joystick again after inserting the token, someone held both of Y/n's hands from behind, as if he was trying to hug Y/n.