ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Growing mushrooms out of one's head: It's often used in animes when a character feels down.

Heel flick: Using your heel to lift the ball over the defender

Passing with the inside of his feet: A passing technique that use the side of one's foot. (Basically the pass Isagi did before he was in blue lock but using the inner area of the foot)

~✴~ 

After y/n finished his shower, he started walking in the corridors, trying to find the room of team V

Here it is!

Y/n opened the door and sees an empty room, he looked around sees a phone on a pillow.

This should be Nagi's phone!

Y/n jumped on the futon, laying on his stomach and grabbed the phone, entering the password.

0812.. If I didn't remember wrong (The number is someone's birthday~)

He clicked into a rhythm game and started a round. As the song starts, his leg swung to the beat of the song, completely forgetting that he is in team V's room.

.

"Who are you?"

Y/n looked at the door once he heard a voice he didn't recognize, a black hair boy was standing by the door while pushing up his glasses. Y/n glanced at what ranking this stranger has.

That's really high.. Is he the person who has the highest ranking in this building for now?

Y/n did a small wave at the boy, completely forgetting to answer his question.

"Hey, don't ignore my question. And that's Nagi's phone, this will be considered as 'harassment'." The male continued as he walked closer to y/n.

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows with what the boy just said.

Harassment? 

The male looked at the text shown and mumbled, "Did I use the wrong word.."

"Stupid Zantestu! Stop trying to sound smart by using words you don't know!" Reo walked in the room, seeing y/n on Nagi's futon.

"Oh y/n! Are you here to find Nagi?" Reo asked as he puts down Nagi who is sleeping, on his own bed.

Zantestu looked at the duo that entered the room, "Seems like they know this person.." He went back to his futon and took off his glasses, wiping the lenses.

Y/n looked at Reo and shook his head. He waved Nagi's phone and stuck out his tongue while winking.

"So you are here for Nagi's phone.." Reo sweatdropped. "You could have always get back your own with 3 goals.." He continued.