ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

The amount of times I bumped my head to the wall when writing this chapter-

~✴~

A pink hair girl was walking in the streets while holding her two brother's hands, one on her left, one on her right

A pink hair girl was walking in the streets while holding her two brother's hands, one on her left, one on her right. She looked around, as if she was finding something. Suddenly, she stopped walking.

"I need to buy something from the store to celebrate my graduation today! You two stay right here, okay?" Elysia said as she grabbed some candies from her bag and put them on her 2 brother's hands.

"Candy!" Y/n's eyes sparkled with excitement.

Chigiri looked at Y/n and signed. He gave his candies to y/n and looked away. 

"You are the best, Hyoma-nii!" Y/n said, stuffing one of the candy in his mouth.

Elysia giggled and left the two, going in the store.

Chigiri held y/n's hand and started walking to a bench to sit down. Y/n held up a lollipop to Chigiri after the two sat down. The boy smiled gently and accepted the sweet.

Y/n looked around then pointed at a store. "Is that the hair-care product that you wanted?" 

Chigiri looked at where Y/n was pointing and nodded.

"Then you should buy it! You can buy an extra one for Ely-nee san as well, as a graduation gift!" Y/n said, stuffing another candy in his mouth.

Chigiri thought for a while, "Hmm.. Good idea. Tell nee san that I went to buy something after she comes back, alright?"

Y/n nodded as he watched Chigiri walk inside the store.

.

.

"Hmm... They are both taking so long. I should find Hyoma-nii first." Y/n stuffed the rest of the candy in his pocket and stood up, walking to the store.

Suddenly, someone tapped on the boy's shoulder.

"Ye-"

.

.

"Y/n! Wake up!"

"Do we need to prepare a funeral and coffin for him?"

Y/n opened his eyes and sees a few team Z players shaking him awake.

Bachira laughed after seeing y/n's eyes open, "No coffins needed!"

Isagi facepalmed and pulled Bachira away by his collar, "Let me teach you what happens when a person actually dies.."

"He actually look like he died though!" Bachira pouted.

"NO HE DOESN'T!"

.

Chigiri grabbed a towel and wiped the cold sweat away from y/n.