ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

It took me a second to realize how long I haven't updated this story after staring at the date I posted that special chapter-

~✴~

BANG

BANG

"Nice strike, Y/n!" Kuon yelled.

Y/n gave a thumbs up to the compliment, as he walked away to let the other's practice their strikes, Bachira suddenly jumped at him from the back, hugging Y/n.

"That was such a cool strike!! Are you sure about not knowing your weapon? Or maybe you are perfect at everything!" Bachira said, leaning his head on Y/n's shoulder.

I really don't know about my weapon is..

"Then that should be it! You weapon must be being perfect, I can see it from your eyes!" Bachira hopped off Y/n's back and said. "You should tell the others about that!"

Y/n nervously laughed at what Bachira said and shook his head, telling him there was no need of what he suggested.

"Eh.. If you say so then." Bachira pouted, walking away.

.

VSSST

"Greetings, you unpolished gems."

Ego appeared in the screen while slurping up some noodles.

"I knew it... the blend of sauce and mayonnaise hits the spot." Ego chewed on the noodles then continued. "This stratum's sixth match has just now ended." 

The screen showed the data of the matches, showing Team V in first place and others following behind. Team Z being in fourth place.

"And now it gets spicier.. Until now, it was your performance and plays.. That determined your spot within blue lock ranking, forming your teams."

The numbers on everyone's clothes started changing, making a small vibration. This made Y/n look over at the number which was changing per second.

"But the fundamental criteria of your rank is the striker's greatest strength, being 'their goals'. Therefore, the strikers whose goals were most valuable for their team will stand at the top of the chart. Which is why.."

"Team Z's top ranker stills remains unchanged." 

Y/n's number changed to the same ranking, 265. He looked around, seeing the other's reactions.

"Ehh... Still the same.." Bachira pouted.

"I rose up by a lot.." Isagi mumbled, now being 3rd place in the team.

"I believe I have told you that a weapon is merely the first step a striker must take in order to thrive.. But such a treasure cannot lay stagnant once acquired. As such, your next step is to hone your weapon and make it exceptional." Ego said as he finished his noodles.