ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Author's notes: I changed my mind, team Z players will start calling Chigiri as Hyoma instead. I will mostly write him as 'princess' though lol

I don't know if I have mentioned this, but when Y/n is done typing on his watch, the text shows like a hologram like text.

~✴~

"The player we will get rid of is

"The player we will get rid of is...  Ryosuke Kira. LOCK OFF."

 Kira slowly stood up, holding his stomach due to y/n hitting the ball there. "Do you think you will win the world cup with these stupid games..."

"AREN'T I JAPAN'S NATIONAL TREASURE, HUH?! THIS 'NOBODY KNOWS WHO' KICKED THE BALL AT ME AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT MY FOOTBALL CAREER IS OVER?! DON'T MESS WITH ME!" Kira pointed at Y/n, shouting at Ego.

Y/n frowned at the insult and walked towards the boy, wanted to calm him down. Just when y/n was about to touch Kira's shoulder, Chigiri pulled the boy back while shaking his head, not allowing the boy to move any closer to the albino.

"WHAT'S EVEN THE POINT OF THIS STUPID GAME? TAG ISN'T EVEN FOOTBALL!" Kira continued.

Ego scratched his head and said, "At blue lock, everything you do is related to football. Have a good look at your surroundings, you sham of a talent."

Y/n started typing something in the watch as Kira looked around, not knowing what Ego is talking about. Then, he turned at y/n.

The area of the room should be 16.5 x  40.32 meters, the same proportions as a penalty area!

"The penalty area..?" Kira widened his eyes after seeing what y/n is showing.

"At least one noticed. This is indeed the same proportions of a penalty area, basically the striker's domain because 75% of all goals are scored here. Therefore, those unable to survive under such conditions can hardly to be talented strikers." Ego said.

"B-but... WHAT ABOUT IGARASHI AND ISAGI, THEY HAVE THE LOWEST RANK! THEY SHOULD BE THE ONE EXPELLED!" Kira shouted, not accepting his lost.

"You had plenty of time to notice the lie y/n made. If you failed to notice this in the field, you are already done for. Second, when you got hit by the ball, you have already given up. You could have kicked the ball back at Y/n, even if he dodges, you could have hit the injured Igarashi who is on the ground." Ego stared at Kira.

"I-I NO THAT'S.....that's...."

"I think that's enough explanation. Now 'LOCK OFF'."

Kira stared at Y/n with anger as Y/n's mouth slowly formed a smile, waving at the boy.

At last, he left the room.

Y/n's hands started shaking, using one of them to cover the smile he was making.