ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

The wheel didn't roll on this but uh- Take a chapter!

Fun fact, the person Y/n trust the most in blue lock right now is Chigiri, Bachira and Nagi! He is willing to sneak some secrets of him to these three. (But not much, he rather keep everything to himself)

If the Y/n in this chapter seems a little off, it's because I haven't wrote this for over 2 weeks-

~✴~

LOCKER ROOM: MATCH STARTING SOON

I really need to keep an eye on Kuon..

"Heyy, what are you thinking of?" Bachira asked, leaning his face close to Y/n, who is sitting down. 

Y/n looked at Bachira's eyes, thinking if he should tell the boy about it.

It's nothing, don't worry!

Bachira signed, "Is this a lie?"

Y/n shook his head and smiled, not startled from the question.

Bachira shrugged. As he was about leave the locker room, Y/N signed, changing his mind. He put his hand on Bachira's shoulder.

Keep an eye on-

Y/n widened his eyes as he saw the message shown before he have typed the full text. The screen turned black after the message disappeared.

They closed the watch already..

"Hm? Keep an eye on who?" Bachira tilted his head, confused.

Y/n signed and shook his head, as if telling him it was nothing. He held Bachira's hand and left the locker room, walking to the field.

~✴~ 

(The Wanima brother's are used to saying Chigiri due to our princess not introducing his brother to the team much later)

IN THE FIELD

"Are you sure it was nothing?" Bachira raised an eyebrow.

Y/n smiled at him as he let go of Bachira's hand, walking to his position to start the match.

The round started with the Wanima brothers having the ball, the two passed to each other and got past multiple team Z players.

"Hm? Is this Chigiri? Don't tell me he's that Chigiri , the genius with the knee of glass!" The younger Wanima brother said. (I don't even want to search for his name bc he insulted Chigiri like that)

"Let's remind our old pal from the school club that..."

"Your football career is already over. That's what my big bro said." He grinned, getting past Chigiri.