ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

Sorry for the wait! I was supposed to write this way earlier but my shoulder was hurting really badly that I couldn't get into the mood of writing at all. I only added some details in the early chapters of Artistic.

~✴~

AFTER SHOWERING: DINNER

Come onnn, just go to the cafeteria with me! 

Y/n pouted, trying to drag Nagi off his futon.

"After this game." Nagi replied, still hugging his blanket while playing his phone.

"If Nagi doesn't want to eat right now then just let him play for a while. I will carry him to the cafeteria when he is hungry." Reo said, opening the door.

"Yeh, I am 'un-full'." Zantestu said, looking at the clock as he waits for Y/n's response.

Y/n glared at Nagi, still not giving up.

.

"Fine.. I am a bit hungry as well." Nagi mumbled, closing his phone while standing up.

Y/n's eyes sparkled and immediately, he grabbed Nagi's hand and ran out of the room.

"Is he this hungry that he needs to run to the cafeteria?" Zantestu looked at the two males until they turned the corner.

"I doubt he is hungry, or else he wouldn't wait for Nagi! I think Y/n just want to get Nagi to eat more." Reo laughed and closed the door, going to the direction of the cafeteria.

CAFETERIA

This steak really is good~ 

Y/n munched on the piece of steak Nagi decided to get for him with his points.

Nagi looked at Y/n enjoying the steak while munching on a piece. (He is happy that Y/n is enjoying his food) Then, he layed his head on the table and kept chewing.

.

"Is it just me or that guy over there is staring at us?" Reo asked and pointed at a boy, catching Y/n and Zantestu attention.

Kuon?

"So, he's in your team?" Reo asked.

Y/n nodded and took Nagi's fork. Seeing that he already stopped chewing, Y/n tried to make Nagi eat another piece.

"No more.. Chewing is a hassle.." Nagi mumbled, turning away from the fork.

"The 'stalker' is approaching us." Zantestu said, seeing Kuon walking over to them.

"You guys are in the team V right? I have a deal to propose to you!" Kuon said, sitting down and ignoring Y/n's presence.

After hearing what Kuon said, Y/n frowned.