𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚

Present time,2023.

Beomgyu stares at the ceiling of their now messed up room, laying down on their bed reminiscing the events of the past 3 hours from the confrontations, to beomgyu saying something he didn't even know if he meant, to his boyfriend storming out of the room.

Everything felt fucked up.
And it was his fault.

He jumped out of the bed as he heard the door clicking and went running down the stairs of their gigantic house.

That eye contact wasn't just it, he was hurt they both were and they could see it in each other's eyes.

"Yeonjun-"

"Do you really want this?" He stepped closer to the younger boy looking for an answer

"I-"

Yeonjun was confused. He was angry but also hurt and impatient he needed to know how beomgyu feels

"I don't know, yeonjun"
"Please let's just go inside"

"It's always the same with you beomgyu, you never know" yeonjun felt him getting soft now.

He walks closer to the younger taking his hands into his own "i care about you, you know it" he looks frustrated.

"Please tell me what's going on with you"

"Nothing is going on with me hyung, it was just a small fight, lets go back we'll forget about this by the time we wake up tomorrow" beomgyu says, trying to sound convincing.

Yeonjun took a step back

"Small fight? We have those all the time beomgyu but i never heard you say that you want a break from this before"
"You had to have a reason for it, please say it so we can actually sort this out instead of ignoring it ever happened"

Hyung.

It's been two weeks since that night, and everything just went worse.
Yeonjun feels more messed up than ever, they both do.
They don't sleep in the same bedrooms anymore. Breakfasts lunch dinner are more silent than ever. How he wishes he could turn back time but he can't or a part of him doesn't want to. He wants to go through this because they've been avoiding it forever, ever since they started dating.

Don't get him wrong. He loves him and he knows beomgyu loves him too. But throughout their relationship beomgyu has been the worst at communicating, it's not that he doesn't like it, it's just that he actually can't form right words to express how he truly feels and that's always been a problem for Yeonjun.

Beomgyu on the other hand doesn't know what to do anymore. Did he really need a break or did he not? He's always been like that. Sometimes he's so clear of what he's feeling and his emotions and other times no one can be more blank than he is.

None of them could actually focus on their work and it's been like this for weeks.

"Sir he's here"

Beomgyu sighed.

"Send him in"

The meeting ended with a burden on beomgyu's shoulders. He's been acting lazy lately letting his personal life affect his professional and now he sees how everything is way behind the schedule.

"Call the artists, arrange photoshoots and-

He hesitated.

"Tell mr. Choi to present an article within a week"