𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨

Yeonjun woke up as he heard the doorbell ring in a constant manner, he looked at the younger sleeping peacefully beside him so he decided not to wake him up. He walked himself out of beomgyu's room and went downstairs. Yeonjun didn't really had the time to take a nice look around the house that beomgyu lived in as they spent most of them chatting with the Laurence's since they came here. He admired the place, cozy. Books on the shelf a coffee machine placed right on the kitchen counter windows with dark green trees outside, a fireplace and is that a gramophone ? He thought.

Yeonjun opened the door just to meet with the face of no one outside until he felt someone tugging his pants. He looked down to find a little girl holding what looked like an envelope, she had a dress on with pink flowers printed all over it and little ballet boots. She smiled at the much larger guy standing in front of her. Yeonjun kneeled down to her level hello he said with a smile where are your parents? Yeonjun watched as the little girl said something in French as she handed the envelope to him. He mentally smacked himself for 1 forgetting he's in an entirely different country and 2 thinking a girl as little as that would understand any other language than her own. He took the envelope as the little girl ran away which yeonjun found weird. He opened the envelope.

Invitations
Name : Ben

Movie night at town hall

He read out as these simple words were covered with what looked like children's drawings.

Yeonjun ?
He turned back to find a sleepy gyu rubbing his eyes. What are you doing here, outside? It's so cold. The younger asked as he wrapped his hands around his arms.
Some little girl came and dropped by this yeonjun said as he handed the invitation to beomgyu. He looked at it with confused eyes until he smiled. Ah that mustve been one of kids. These kids they come here at their grandparents house for summer holidays. He said as he smiled. They're really adored by the whole town they must have let them make these for fun and pass it around. Yeonjun smiled
Cmon let's go eat we slept the whole afternoon and now we have a movie night to go to in 5 hours.

Yeonjun has never seen something like this before

Yeonjun has never seen something like this before. This was so new and beautiful. The lights the trees the people chatting with each other and kids running around playing, all waiting for the movie to start.  Yeonjun felt beomgyu hold his hands
Cmon let's sit there he said pointing at a place near a tree to sit among Gabriel Sarah and Olivier. They made themselves comfortable. What movie are we watching? Yeonjun looked at the younger with an excited expression which was returned by beomgyu. But in a mischievous way. You'll see. It's our favourite, watch.
Is it the intern?
No
August rush?
No
Midnight in Paris ?
Yeonjun the younger glared at him who responded with a tch sound
No
Roman holiday?
Close
He was about to say something again before the younger smacked his arm shush it's starting watch. Yeonjun patiently waited as the intro started only to finally know what the movie was as he watched beomgyu smile of course.
Breakfast at Tiffany's
They loved Audrey Hepburn and have watched all of her movies together. Roman holiday, funny face, charades, my fair lady, Paris when it sizzles there's no movie they haven't watched and their favourite was this. They sat back comfortably nd enjoyed the movie together.