𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤

Wha
What?

The older guy looked at his side now facing a confused looking beomgyu.

Lets..
Now he hesitated.
Lets take a break, beomgyu.

B-but why?
Beomgyu asked his voice panicking.

Why? You know why.

I didn't ask for this.

You didn't have to
Yeonjun now leaned closer to the younger guy.
Beomgyu,
I can see it.
I can see you're not your usual self anymore. We used to be so happy together
His voice now breaking up, as he tries to sound calm but the pain in his chest won't let him.

He walked up to beomgyu holding his warm hands up into his cold ones as a tear slips from his eyes onto beomgyu's hand.

Beomgyu, that night at your birthday, i felt like I was finally complete. Throughout my entire life something had always felt missing until i met you. You have no idea what you do to me. Yeonjun now looks up at him with tears in his eyes
but you're not okay. And I want you to be. I can't ask you to face your fears when you've already tired but I want to offer you what i can so we can finally go back to the way we were.

Beomgyu felt scared. He didn't understand what yeonjun was trying to tell him. It's true, beomgyu wants to be alone but he loves yeonjun he loves so much he doesn't want to be parted from him even if it's killing him.

I love you, i feel at ease when I'm with you and I'm not ready to let go of that, not now not ever.

But you need to feel okay for us to feel stronger. You told me how empty and stuck you feel whenever this happens and i want you to be free of all that. I want you to be happy so we could be happy together.

Yeonjun managed to put himself together mentally and physically before saying the next sentence

Take your time alone, away from all this, away from me. And one day when you're ready to let me in your life again I'll be one call away. Yeonjun tried to look stern on saying this but he was breaking up inside. He never wanted to do this but he knew that he needed to do this. He loves him but he wants to be happy with him and he knows he can't do that until beomgyu is happy himself.

Hyung wait- please beomgyu cried as he held the olders hands tighter than ever as yeonjun turns his back on him proceeding to walk away. He doesn't know what it is but he doesn't want to be parted this way.

Beomgyu.
You need this. We need this.
You're not selfish,all this time you had no choice. But now I'm giving you one, so you can become yourself again without feeling guilty of leaving me behind. We have to learn how to be happy apart so we can be happy together.

But- beomgyu doesn't realise what he's doing anymore, he doesn't want to loose yeonjun but he knew he was right even though that fact was hard to swallow. He can never keep yeonjun happy if he isn't happy himself and he did not want to hurt yeonjun any longer

Remember, you're not abandoning me. I'm here, right here. Waiting for you so we can start a new life after all this. Yeonjun manages to spit out those words before kissing a teary eyed beomgyu on the forehead and with that.

he leaves