𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚

Beomgyu knocked on his former cabin. He missed this place but the thought that it doesn't belong to him anymore and it might never will slipped back ruining all the memories he was reminiscing. The new eoc sure takes a lot of time to say come in, he thought until he leaned in to open the door slightly.

This is not how I left it, he thought stating the obvious In an annoyed manner as he walked in, he did not find anyone in there. He was about to leave until he heard a door clicking behind him. Sorry to barge in, the door was- beomgyu said as he turned back only to stop whatever he was saying when he saw the man infront of him.

Beomgyu ?
Beomgyu nodded still not understanding a thing about whatever is going on here.

I'm sorry I have to go. Beomgyu said as he got out of the room. He groaned. He didn't really know how to face him he needed to be much more prepared for it, even so he needed to find yeonjun

Yeonjun? beomgyu opened the door only to find a tiny man shouting at yeonjun. Looks like an arguement. I'm sorry, I'll wait outside.

No. Stay. I was just leaving. The guy said as he began to walk away until yeonjun held his wrist getting up from his chair with an apologetic face
Interesting. Beomgyu thought.
Kai- wait, please let's talk about this once you've cooled down a little. Okay?
Kai sighed. He nodded and left.

Beomgyu walked up to yeonjun
Hey Yeonjun said as he kissed the younger's forehead. What was that all about?
Who is he?
That was Kai my assistant and friend. He's mad at me for leaving without even explaining and the fact that I said some messed up shit to him before leaving didn't help. Yeonjun said. Anyways what are you doing here so soon, didn't you have a meeting with that asshole?
Right. Wait- asshole?
Long story.
He's soobin, yeonjun. The new eoc. Beomgyu said with a panicked face. Yeah Choi soobin, so?
Beomgyu made a frustrated expression.
Soobin. Remember the guy I told you about? 15 when I first felt what I felt and had to break off my friendship with him? That's him.
Yeonjun made a O face with a shocked voice.
Idk how to face him right now. Beomgyu said as he went on to sit on the chair
Why don't you just try talking to him?