𝙒𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧

Running away has always been his favourite. Yeonjun just failed to notice it.

August 29, 2019.

Beomgyu looked up outside of his penthouse window as the rain continues to fall from the sky for the third day in a row.
Days like these were his favourite. He felt more alive than ever just watching the rain fall over the huge skyscrapers of newyork. Life inside this penthouse was lonely, it was his father's and he grew up here alone but after turning 18 they left and he was here actually alone now.

But after a long time he can share this magical day with someone, Choi yeonjun, his boyfriend of exactly 6 months and 16 days was here now. He really loved him. Throughout his lonely life beomgyu has never felt so happy before. He knows the consequences he knows the risk but after you've been alone for too long fears change.

He took his phone out and texted him

Beomgyu :
JUNNNIEE IT'S RAINING WAKE UP LETS GOO      OUTT, it's so beautiful outside.

Yeonjunie :
Are you serious? I love rain too beomgyu more than you could imagine but THERES NO WAY IM GOING OUT IN THAT weather

Beomgyu :
:(( But it's so beautiful outside

Yeonjunie :
No

Beomgyu :
Pleasseee :(((

Yeonjunie :
No

Beomgyu :
Please :((

Yeonjunie :
No

Beomgyu :
:)

Yeonjunie :
Fine. I'll pick u up in 10

Beomgyu :
YAYY SEE U

It didn't take yeonjun long to reach there he got out of the elevator as it opened onto beomgyu's living room. "Beomgyu?" He called out a few times before the boy finally showed up looking cuter than ever in his simple green cardigan and beige cargo pants.

Cute.

"Where are we going?"

"Central park"

"What? Why? Why central park?"

"No reason"

"There's no way in hell. You seriously like f.r.i.e.n.d.s?" Yeonjun asked being in disbelief

The younger pouted. "What's so wrong with that, it's a funny show"

"That show doesn't even know funny, it's a stupid show" yeonjun said as beomgyu smacked his arm

"It feels so good just laying down on grass in here and looking up at the sky  admist the chaos in rest of the city" beomgyu said while looking up at the sky

"It does"

"Seriously though, why do you like friends so much that it's all you watch?" Yeonjun asked turning his head towards beomgyu who continues looking up at the sky.

"Idk yeonjun. I Mean it's just a show right? Well i just like the vibes of it. It's what i grew up watching and everytime i turn it on I feel like I've entered my childhood again, i feel nostalgic and I like it. It feels like an escape"

"An escape?" Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows
Beomgyu nodded.

"An escape from what?" Beomgyu turned to look at the boy who asked the question

"Everything?"
"Well, i had a lonely childhood, mom and dad would always be at work and i was homeschooled in that huge ass penthouse. That feeling only grew and i always found it better to run away from it than to actually go through it because i had no idea how to do that"

Beomgyu turned his head back up in the direction of the stars as the older male leaned closer to him taking his hands in his own.

Yeonjun placed a sleeping beomgyu on his bed as he promised to drop him home. It was late he was bidding a goodbye as he leaned down to take a look at that exhausted yet so pretty face of his boyfriend.

He held his hand and kissed his cheek slightly
"You're not alone anymore, I'm here" he said as he gently placed his hand back on his chest before leaving.