𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

Beomgyu came hurrying up towards their favourite place. The stairs sure gave him a hard time reaching up here but he finally made it. He opened the rooftop door as he took a deep breath inhaling the scent of his beautiful surroundings, the smell of rain, wet sand and trees, how he missed being here. A zillion things won't compare to the way being here makes him feel.

Yeonjun Hyung he screamed calling out to the person who called him here over the text. He looked back and forth trying to find the older guy until he heard footsteps from Behind. He turned out only to find yeonjun holding two boxes of ice cream In his hands. Ice cream? Hyung it's already cold enough out here. Neomgyu frowned. And is that mint chocolate? Hyung that thing literally tastes like toothpaste when are you going to give that up.
Never yeonjun said as he walked up to the older but this, he said as he kept the boxes on the table beside is for later. Come here yeonjun held the younger's hands in his own and took him near the edge of the rooftop but still a few steps away.

Beomgyu yeonjun stared into the younger's eyes waiting for a nod from him as a signal to continue. We've had our best and worst moments here in this exact same place where we're standing right now, from confessions in rain to letting go of you for good, the best and worst feelings and memories were made here. He stepped closer to the younger

Two years ago was probably the worst time of my life, everything going so wrong it was overwhelming and all I had was you but I still felt like I was losing you. Steadier than ever. But when you told me the reason I was so confused. I knew what I did was right but the amount of hurt it caused was unexplainable. I never ever wanted to let go of you, I wanted to hold you tight and hug you forever but I didn't. But now I'm gonna. And I want to for the rest of my life. Yeonjun took a step back. That night I told you I will always be here I want to make sure that happens by asking you for the single greatest thing that could happen to me

Yeonjun kneeled down on one knee as he took out that tiny box which held their future together taking out the ring from it, he asked will you marry me?

We've known each other for more than six years, been through tons of shit together but all that only made me realise how empty my life feels without you and with this proposal I want to make sure that never happens. So will you marry  me?

Yes beomgyu screamed as he went down to yeonjun's level hugging him tighter and faster than he ever has yes
Of course they both felt themselves become complete as one. They were ready for whatever comes In their way again because now they know that love they share is infact strong enough to fix anything. They were ready to shine brighter Than ever and spend the rest of their life together admiring the rain, enjoying the nature, walking around In twilight In different countries, going back to France and dancing to take my breath away while ruining the Laurence's kitchen. At that moment everything felt perfect for the both of them.

Cmon there's something more. Yeonjun said as he dragged the younger to the other side of the rooftop. The younger was soon met with what looked like the most beautiful movie night set up ever
There was a bed with cozy sheets and a giant tv right in front of it as the entire place was covered with warm fairy lights, dozen food and flowers all around it.

You still remember this Yes

Yes. It's our bucket list after all. This just the beginning soon we're going to be crossing off everything from that list. Yeonjun said as he watched beomgyu walk around the lights, he loved them. This is so beautiful I refuse to believe you did all this by yourself . Beomgyu said as he stuffed a marshmallow in his mouth giggling like a child you know me well, gyu.

But I infact did do this all by myself. It certainly made it more special. Yeonjun said as he walked up to the younger and wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him closer.

Maybe we should just get married here, make it even more special
Yknow what that's actually a good idea yeonjun said as he giggled at the thought of it.
Yeonjun Hyung
Hm? He looked up at the guy looking happier than ever before.
I love you he hears the older guy let out a small giggle.
I love you too gyu

So
What do you wanna watch? Yeonjun asked the younger as he took the tv control in his hands

Anime. Yeonjun laughed.