𝙑𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨

Present time, 2023

That night beomgyu spent the whole time staring at the wall noticing how it's getting thinner or he might just be daydreaming or sleeping with his eyes open or something.
But what really was going on inside his head was him and how his happy days with the love of his life are about to come to an end.
It's happening again.

Beomgyu was called up at work early today to fix the consequences of the failed gala runway hosted. Artists were refusing to work, celebrities refusing to do interviews, everything was going downhill.

He knew he needed something new and something strong to get back on the public's good side. Something they wouldn't be able to resist.
Lily, he called out the lady standing behind him,his personal assistant.
Gather everyone for an urgent meeting.

So, now that everyone is here, I'll begin

Uh sir, lily whispered
Mr.yeonjun isn't here yet, do you want me to call him?
Beomgyu had a worried look on his face, yeonjun hasn't ever been this late before.
No, bring me my phone, I'll call him.

He tried the phone but no answer even left a message in the end he decided to proceed without him.

It was almost the end of the meeting. The gala was a terrible mistake but we must get back on track. I need you all to present with any ideas doesn't matter how crazy just say it. With that beomgyu left the meeting room worriedly.

Lily , get the driver to start the car. I need to drop by my house.

Beomgyu didn't find yeonjun anywhere inside the house
Where are you he questioned as he became more and more frustrated. Until his phone rang he quickly picked it up

Hello?. Yeonjun? Hel-

Sir, this is the nypd.