𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚

"you're awake"

Yeonjun sat down near the bed he once used to sleep in taking a look at the younger boy.

"Drink"
"It'll help"

Beomgyu did as he was told. He pretty much already figured what happened so he didn't bother asking any questions.

"I- uh" he heard a hesitant yeonjun and raised his eyebrows at him

"I heard you and uncle this afternoon"

Beomgyu sighed.
He didn't know what to say he felt pathetic.

"He said he's disappointed in me" beomgyu wasn't crying but his voice definitely was breaking a bit. He's always been a bit of a perfectionist or in meaner words a control freak and yeonjun knows that. He also knows how upset beomgyu can get with smallest mistakes.

"I don't think he meant it beomgyu"

"You didn't even see him"

"No but what i did see is that you're laying here after passing out because of how much you've overworked yourself for the past week. What happened can't be changed but you can, you need to stop stressing about this"

Beomgyu felt himself getting a little frustrated. How easy it is to tell him to not stress about work when everyone around him just keeps reminding him how much he's failing to do everything right.

He sighed

"I don't want to hear about this yeonjun"

Now it was yeonjun's time to get angry. Perhaps it wasn't even because beomgyu overworked himself but he just felt so mad at the fact that

"Why do you always refuse to talk about anything when it's clearly bothering you?"

"It's not just this beomgyu, it's all the time, it's everything!" He screamed. He knows he shouldn't, he knows the person he loves so much that it kills him is sitting on their bed sick because of how careless he is. He wanted to take care of him but it's turning into a fight.

"Look at us! We're not even talking to each other anymore. Instead of fixing things we're avoiding. I thought maybe we need this, maybe we need to face this in order to become stronger but it looks like you're not even trying to" yeonjun is now kneeled down to his level looking at him with teary eyes

"Or do you not want to?"

Silence

Beomgyu couldn't get a word out of himself he doesn't understand what needs to be said what he wants to say, nothing at all. He chose to remain silent which didn't go so well through the older

Yeonjun scoffs.
"You're not gonna talk even at this Fuvking point?"
He forces himself up and walks out of the door leaving beomgyu behind who's now letting out silent sobs.