𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙙𝙮

Did he jus-
Yeonjun's mind took up over a whole different emotion as he heard that. The entire crowd started cheering, clapping their hands which made him all the more irritated.

For all the six years he's known beomgyu, all the guy ever talked about other than his love for the older an anime was how much he wanted to make his mom proud by taking the company to a whole another level. He felt himself getting worked up over this which caught him a little off guard.
Wow he looks so handsome said an excited Kai looking at the new ceo until he met an annoyed yeonjun's gaze which left him not so excited anymore. He made a tch sound while yeonjun chose to ignore that.

He was waiting for Mr. Choi to get away from media

How could you do this to your own son? He said In somewhat of a sad but angry tone.
Yeonjun was finally away from all the chaos alone with beomgyu's father in the balcony.

Mr. Choi shrugged giving yeonjun a are you serious face which yeonjun didn't understand why we shall talk about this later, I have some guests to attend to.

It's clear yeonjun didn't care.
You've known him longer than I do surely you know how much this position means to him, sir.

He heard a scoff from the old man, right. So where is he?
Yeonjun was caught off guard. He was so mad he left no time to think of an answer to such an obvious question.

I get it. You're upset
I wasn't very happy about this either. But you have to understand that beomgyu left this company, his position without ever even giving a right explanation. I kept trying to convince myself without letting the "if he cared so much about it why did he leave" question bother me for over a year, yeonjun. But I can't let this company die. Not if I don't even know when or if my son is ever coming back.

You cannot expect me to wait on the basis of useless hope now, can you son?

Mr. Choi looked at yeonjun raising his eyebrows.

He- yeonjun couldn't help stutter at this. I guess that happens when you've been trying to make yourself believe in something you don't even know if it's true or not.

He'll come back.
He's going to come back here.

The older man looked at yeonjun. He doesn't know what happened to them but he knows it's something big. And he's always cared for yeonjun just as much as he did for beomgyu even if he rarely shows it which is also why he couldn't bear to look at yeonjun's eyes that were filled with hope and tears.
He left.

Yeonjun was back on his favourite place. The garden bench without any Kai to disturb him from thinking. But why does he want him to, why now?
Because even yeonjun couldn't bear it whenever he thinks about how he's probably living on unreal hopes.

Where are you, beomgyu? He questioned looking up at the dark sky again but feeling hint of discomfort this time as a tear slipped from his eyes.