𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

Sookai 2.

Kai felt excruciating pain at the back of his head as he opened his eyes trying to sit up. It's not until he entirely opens his eyes and realises he's in an unfamiliar place. He quickly tries to get out of the bed and runs out of the room holding one of his hands at his head pressing it hoping to stop the pain.  It's a huge place, he thought.

You're awake
He hears a familiar voice behind him only to meet eyes of the one person he'd never expected to. Flashes of memories from last night started flowing as he mentally cursed himself. You-

Thank you for doing this sir but I'm gonna go home now. He says cutting soobin off as he begins to walk away but his hurting head declined as he stumbled onto the older holding his hands upto the side of his head the other one resting on soobins shoulder for support.
Soobin looked at him. Stay. I'll get you something for that he said pointing at his head he begins to walk away with Kai following behind it's weekend anyway I assume you don't have anywhere important to go? What does he take me for, a person with no life?, Kai thought as he nodded In response.

So soobin looked at Kai as started cutting a lemon. What were you doing at a bar drinking so late at night?
Kai didn't say anything. Soobin sighed. I've seen you especially avoid drinks at all the parties we've been to kai. I know you're certainly not the "hey it's Friday let's get our asses drunk" type of guy.
No answer.

Soobin walked up to him with a glass of lemonade handing it to him. Giving him the look.
We're not in office I dont have to answer your every question so why don't you just mind your own business?

You called me sir like 5 minutes ago. Kai made a tch sound irritated by him as he walked away.

Why did you even bother helping, I was perfectly fine enough to walk home by myself kai questioned despite knowing he perfectly wasn't.
Right. You were stumbling every second chugging down the entire bottle.
You were so drunk you- soobin stopped himself fearing talking about how they almost kissed last night would make things awkward between them and for some unknown reason he did not want that. Soobin looked at Kai who was furrowing his eyebrows.
You passed out. Kai gets up to leave as he finishes.

Wait- kai looks back at soobin who followed him to the door he made a "what?" Face
I- uh
I wanted to apologise for yesterday. He didn't have to say why they both knew it.
I didn't wanna be so rude I was just angry I don't know at what so don't ask that but you were trying to help and I just- he looked at Kai's calm expression understanding he got the point so he should stop sounding so panicky. So much for the ideal tough guy personality he likes to portray
He leaves out a deep sigh I'm sorry, ...Kai.
He was now looking at Kai with hopeful eyes

It's okay
He walks out of the door only to turn back at him
Hyung he ended that with a smile on his face and after long time someone had returned the expression with just as much as love as he does after looking at soobin smiling wider which made him think maybe I wasn't wrong about him after all