𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙨

Choi yeonjun, you've been in the company for over 8 years. You've had quite a lot of impressive work and good feedback from beom-
Yeonjun saw him hesitate to say gyus name which he found weird but shrugged it off.
The former editor in chief.

But in a sense, since the span of last year all I see in you work is mediocrity. It's average, nothing you he emphasised the you and runway haven't done before. I can't settle for it.
Yeonjun mentally scoffed. Kai need to check his eyesight, he thought.
I hope you know I was trusted by the president for this position and I'm in no mood to disappoint. If you can't get do great, don't waste my time.
Yeonjun was angry. He had been distracted but he still can't help feel mad. And it was clear to soobin he did not appreciate that talk.

I understand you've been In soobin said in a deep voice as he walks up to yeonjun as his all black suit with a black vest underneath becomes noticeable to yeonjun. He's now standing infront of yeonjun being just inches away from each other.

In a rather intimate relationship with the former eoc? Was that a fucking tiny smirk on his face? Yeonjun thought. He gritted his teeth his hands turning into a fist.
You may have been in the good books but now I'm incharge and things will be different.

the fuck do you mean "good books"? Yeonjun asked as he watched soobin lean forward to whisper something in his ears

If you thought fucking the  president's son will get you ahead in certain things, I suggest you think again. As soon as those disgusting words passed through yeonjun's ears he held the golden boy by his collars. He was angry, someone doubting his love for beomgyu as some kind of intentional act to get ahead in career obviously didn't go well with him.

The fuck are you- as soon soon as he attempted to punch the guy he got interrupted by a pair of arms around him. Hyung-
Kai arrrived just in time as he saw yeonjun, he knew better than to mess with angry jun but he didn't want his Hyung do so something he'd regret later on. Hyung- stop it. He snapped as he finally managed to pull yeonjun away from soobin.

Yeonjun managed to control himself. He shot a one last glare at soobin who was now out of breath, before getting the hell out of there.

Kai went on to help soobin stand up as he stumbled. What the fuck did you do? Kai asked the guy, furrowing his eyebrows at him but all he got in response was a side eye and a fuck off which was just about enough for Kai to get the fuck out of there not wanting to take anymore bullshit. maybe i was wrong about soobin after all, he thought.

He quickly ran to yeonjun's cabin wanting to make sure he's alright only to see yeonjun holding his hands across his head and pacing over his cabin.

Hyung you- are you okay?
I'm fine yeonjun said avoiding any eye contact
Hyung- you shouldn't have done that, soobin, he- he sighed
He could fire you

Kai, I don't wanna talk about this.
Kai steps a little forward
Hyung you could've at least told me what's wrong with you

Yeonjun snapped.
Why? He knows what he's about to say but he couldn't stop. He's frustrated.
Why do I have to tell you? You don't have to know everything kai. First the ask him out now this, what more tomorrow? Just mind your own business,yeah?
Jus- just fuck off. He said that last sound more like a threaten and it was not until he looked at the younger's scared face that now turned into a hurt one, that he realised what he did.

Kai-
Too late. He already left. Anyone would after being told to fuck off by two people within the span of 5 mins one of them being the only person they actually cared about.

Yeonjun was left alone again to deal with his anger and frustration only know he doesn't even know what's getting him so worked up and he hates moments like these when he doesn't realise what he feels.

Sir there's a post for you. A letter.

Leave it on the table.

Uh heh, um you might..wanna read it. Now.
Yeonjun left another frustrated sigh as he glared at them taking the letter in his hands until he read the sentence on the front of the envelope. All of the negative emotions flowed away but he was still feelin multiple emotions.

Let's watch the next rain outside on the rooftop again

lol idk what to feel anymore