Usefull... no he is far more than that!

Bakugo's POV:

I unlocked the door and let Izuku leave first. He waited for me to lock it again before we walked down the now empty hallway. When we got back to my room, it was clean, a note from Denki was on the table. He cleaned it for me.

I guess he is a useful idiot.

Me: The bathroom is the door on the left. You can shower in there, extra towels are in the cupboard nexxt to the sink.

Izuku: Cool, let me change real quick then.

Me: Sure.

I ignored the urge to ruffle his hair and sat in the chair in the corner of my room and laid back, letting my ears rise up. I normally hide them since they're sensitive to sound, I didn't even notice myself dozing off till I felt something, or someone playing with my ears.

What the?

I opened my eyes and saw Izuku in new clothes, playing with my ears. A soft smile on his face.

Izuku: Sooo damn fluffy! I missed cuddeling with you... OmO ahm... did I wake you up?

I shook my head and stretched, not noticing I started purring. It wasn't till Izuku started up at me as I got up I hear myself.

Me: Sorry... I don't normally get comfortable around others.

He flashed me a smile and moved to the bed.

Izuku: It's fine but you seem to like it by the purr. Gosh that was sooo cute~

I turned away and picked up some clothes. I can hear Izuku continue gushing about how cute my purring was.

Me: This is why I used to run from you sometimes! I'm not cute!

He flashed me a devilish grin and pulled out his phone, a few taps to the screen and he showed me a photo of myself in cat form.

Izuku: But that purr! And this is why I always had you in my arms after I caught you... just soo adorable.

My face heated up even more and I tackled him, he tried to get away but I held him down and started tickling him. He bursted out laughing, the dimples I loved poking at appeared the harder he laughed, his face turned red as I continued.

Me: Do you want me to stop?

Izuku: Stop please! I am ticklish as hell! Please have mercy!

I stopped but got off the bed quickly and dashed to the bathroom, narrowly missing the pillow hurled at me.

Me: Missed me!

Izuku: Sure how about you?

I peeked out and caught the pillow thrown at me.

Me: Everyday! Now get some sleep while I take a shower.

I closed the door and got in the shower. When I got out, I looked in the mirror and jumped back. My normally slitted pupils where blown wide, there was a tiny ring of red around it.

Denki, the idiot...

I exit the bathroom and saw Izuku on the bed, he was staring at his phone screen and smiling.

Me: Well aren't you happy?

Izuku: Of course, guess what tho?

I raised an eyebrow and he showed me what was on his phone, I made a mental note to get him a gift tomorrow.

Izuku: Someone just told me some stories about you while I snatched your phone away. Besides Denki, your friend said good luck get him tiger, I opened a chance for ya. Whatever he means with the last part.

Me:...

Izuku: And he also told me like that cute story about you being stuck as a kitten when you were small. Sooo cute and adorable and that picture. Damn I am jealous not to have ya as a little kitten.

I went back in the bathroom and crouched on the floor, I heard Izuku laughing outside the door. I thought about it and reached in the back of my mind, When I opened my eyes again, I was closer to the ground and I had fur. I squeezed through a small opening in the door as Izuku opened it, he looked around the bathroom and I jumped up on the bed.

Izuku: Are you alright? You just vanished way too fast back inside.

Me: Mew(I'm over here doofus)

He turned around and I saw him smile widely.

Izuku: Oh my gosh.... Kacchan!

I moved closer to him before jumping into his arms. He caught me and hugged me close. I totally didn't snuggle close to him.

Me: Mew(If you tell anyone about this you are dead)

Izuku: Oh my... your fur is soo much softer as well...

I got out of his hold and landed on the bed. I laid down and turned away from Izuku. I heard him whine and got on the bed with me.

Izuku: Nooo~ Aww come on. Let me hug you to sleep like we used to back then.

I looked at him and made a sound akin to a purr and moved a tad bit closer.

Izuku: Gatcha! Now goodnight *yawn* Kacchan

Me: Mew(Yeah yeah, gnight nerd)

I watched Izuku fall asleep, when he was breathing heavily, I licked him and snuggled closer with a purr. I didn't miss the blush on his face when placed my head in the crook of his neck as I laid on his chest.