WAIT?! EDUCATION!!!!

Izuku's POV:

That night I really decided to hug Kacchan to sleep but when I woke up, I felt someone actually playing with my hair. This was such a twist and I kinda was used to from my mother so my first reaction was to take the blanket turn around and pull it over my head more.

Me: Mhhh~ just a bit longer.

Kacchan: Guess you don't want breakfast then.

Me: I do... *yawn* What's there for breakfast and if you say fish ama choke it down your throat.

Why did I say that again...

Ah yeah...

Back then Kacchan would never eat something else than some delicate fish that was rare and he absolutely loved it and also some bacon and some other meat.

If it is sushy ama quit as well.

He should know my preferences tho.

I mean I am probably not the first human here and they know how to treat a pet I guess..

Why did I simply accept the fact that I am a pet here... who knows...

Ah it's to early to debate everything with myself!

First be first. I need some breakfast and some tea.

Kacchan: As a matter of fact, I'm allergic to certain types of fish. We're having pancakes and bacon. We also need to have a talk...

Me: Sure. Let's eat first tho.

I instantly grabbed the pancakes and gave him the bacon off my plate since I knew he would like them more before digging in. It was not like eating our food would take long since we were both hungry and gulping it down. Besides this was really delicious.

Kacchan: *chokes* Oh gods, I just remembered something! *Starts laughing*

Me: Still chocking on your food huh... you used to do that the first week I got you as well.

Kacchan: Well atleast I didn't try to entertain a cat by trying to drink juice through my nose.

Me: HEY! You know that I did that on accident while reading something else to ya and not keeping track of anything else.

Kacchan(laughing): Yeah but mouth and nose are two different body parts.

Me: If you can remember I poured it over my whole face not only my nose. I was an idiot, I know. Anyways what did you want to talk about?

Kacchan: Oh yeah... I was gonna ask if you wat to go back to your world... I mean I understand if you do but if not, you'll stay with me and Denki... I'll even... help you finish your education...

Me: Depends. I don't really have anything or anyone waiting there for me. So If you don't mind. I would like to see where things go here before I decide and regret it for my entire life.... WAIT! EDUCATION?! The heck do I need to know?

Kacchan: well, there is a higher level of humans I never put down in the database...

Me: Higher level? Kacchan just spit it out before I go hacking again and I will find it out database or not.

Kacchan: it's not in the database idiot.. But anyways. Its a private sector of the mafia, humans who we resued from trafficking rings sometimes choose to work for us, we provide them housing, education and anything else they need, some are pets tho...

Should I curse at this idea?

I mean I get he said not in database but you can never hide information from the net.

It doesn't have to be put in the database.

I didn't chose this to be my job for nothing after all.

Besides why do I need education?

I just had one year left at UA.

I know how to hack.

I know how to fight.

I survived till now on my own in a damn quirk world as a quirkless kid!

Me: Tell me why I need it again.

Kacchan(absentmindedly): Oh and some of us are spies in the other world... huh? Need what?

Me: Why do I need to go under education? I mean I get that humans from this world and also humans from my world who are not in a hero school need that but we are literally taught there anything you have to know even for a civilian working at a hero agency since there is no guarantee a villain will attack the agency. So I know how to fight, hack and do some paper work as well.

Kacchan: Hmmmm, I knew you were awesome and useful but I won't force you to choose. There are some clothes over there for you to put on... And if you do choose to stay here, I... I'll tell you when you're finished, I need to find a way to say this first.

Me: Kacchan no need to think about it. If you can promise me to that there is a roof above me and food around. I am more than happy to work here. I mean as I said. I don't have anything left in the other world and you know I am quirkless so I have it harder there than here. I am much rather a pet well cared than be there and get bullied for the rest of my goddamn life.

Kacchan: So you'll stay with me?

Me: Yes but screw the education, I am still not a pet and I can do a lot more than you know. The year and months in between your disappearing and us meeting has changed me a bit.

Kacchan Of course Izuku, I trust you... Even if you have to get a collar?

Me: I don't mind as long as it doesn't zapp or choke me.

Kacchan: No what the fuck?! It'll just be like a choker with my initials on it, If anything I'll jsut put a tracker iside.

Me: Fine with me just make sure it isn't really thick and I can wear this scarf with it. Besides you know that collar I mentioned is not that uncommon as a punishment.....

Kacchan: I'm about to blow up your world. And no izuku, it'll just be a thin leather band that you can take off as long as you and I are alone.

Me: Sure then.

Kacchan: Ok then, I have a gift for you... I know it might be stupid but I got you a new phone.

Me: Are you sure you wanna give me a phone?

The moment I saw the phone I remember once getting in trouble at UA because I used my phone to hack into the inventions of the support course and making them go haywire. Tho all it was to that story was actually me getting bored in class with Cementoss around.

Kacchan: This place is boring, spice it up a little. Just leave me out of it.

Me: Alright.

With that I gladly took the phone from him and hugged him before going towards the bed and starting to set up the phone so I had full control over the mansion and every electronic device there was close to my device.

Kacchan: I have to go make the order for the collar, Denki will pass by at some point to annoy you, and make sure to take a shower!

Me: Sure sure.