Braun Strowman(s) - Baby Gifts

"Momma, my want daddy." my daughter said.

"I know, he'll be home soon." I said.

"No, he work lots." she said with a toothy grin and a jammy face.

"He does."

"We call?" she asked.

"He's busy baby, he'll call us when he has time. Let's get you cleaned up and go outside."

"My want play wif swings." she smiled.

"Of course, let's go get Cammie and go to the park."

"Yeah!"

I helped her wash her face and changed into clean clothes before going to my best friend's house. We got into my car and took the girls to the park. On a regular basis, it's both of us and the girls hanging out. My husband and her boyfriend work together and they are on the road a lot for work. Both men are wrestlers for the WWE and travel more time than they spend at home. I'm used to it, Adam and I have been down this road for a long time. I just wish he was able to spend more time with his daughter and I know that he does too.

"Have you spoken to him today?" Samantha asked me.

"Nope, he's been working on something new with Windham and he's really into it. What about you and Trevor?" I replied.

"I heard from him earlier today but he's busy and trying to make himself stand out now that he's on Raw." she sighed.

"Ah, the life of WWE star significant other." I smiled.

"I fucking hate it." she said, rolling her eyes.

"It makes them happy."

"Yeah and we suffer."

"Sam ..."

"It's fine, I'm fine." she said, huffing.

"You're not fine, wanna tell me what's going on?" I asked her.

"I just found out I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?! Samantha, how are you just telling me this now?" I asked, hugging her.

"You know it before Trevor does."

"You haven't told him?"

"I tried today but he was quick to get off of the phone." she said softly.

"Tell him that you need to talk and that he has to take the time."

"Daddy!" Maggie shouted.

"Baby, I told you we'll talk to daddy later." I said as she ran over to me.

"Daddy!" she shouted again and took off.

"Maggie! Get over ..."

My heart just about split in two when I saw my husband standing by his car. He was wearing shorts and a tank top, his fanny pack sitting on his waist, as he bent down to catch his daughter who launched herself at him. He picked her up and threw her in the air, her laughter floating over to me. Trevor stood next to him, seeming relatively small but everyone looks small next to Adam.

"Go get him, momma." I smiled.

"Cassie ..."

"I've got her, go." I insisted.

"I'll be back." she said, wiping her now sweaty hands on her shirt.

"Mommy! Is daddy!" Maggie happily stated when they made their way over to me.

"I see ... working hard with Windham, huh?" I smiled.

"Hey baby." he said in that deliciously deep voice with the most charming smile.