Daddy's Home

"Angie!"

I ignored his shouting as I continued reading in his office. It's my favorite place to read and reading is my favorite hobby which I haven't had a lot of time to do. When we moved into this house, my husband surprised me with my own library. We ended up sharing the room and I don't mind it at all.

Brock Lesnar is a retired WWE wrestler and MMA fighter. Now, he owns his own business working in both areas that has left him very well off. He owns a communications company, and it has blown up in the past few years in such a way. I'm so proud of everything he's done with the company. I met him working for Lesnar Communication and Entertainment.

"Angela!" he shouted again.

Quickly enough I heard his footsteps getting closer and my book was tugged down, away from my face. He knows better than to pull a book away from me.

"Why didn't you answer me?" he asked.

"I'm enjoying the peace and quiet of a sleeping baby and no visitors." I replied, making him laugh as he leaned down to kiss me.

"Has our family been driving you crazy?"

"I know they all mean well and this is my first but not yours, and all that jazz but I've come very closer to losing it on both our mothers, sisters, aunts, and my cousin."

"They love you and want you to ..."

His rebuttal was interrupted by baby cries over the monitor on the table next to me. My husband's smile was a mile wide when he heard it and saw her moving around on the monitor. He's been gone on a business trip for the past three weeks and hated every single second of it. Taking my hand, he helped me out of the deep reading chair he found for me, and we walked into the nursery.

"Hello gorgeous girl." I said when I saw her babbling in her crib.

She just smiled at me and babbled some more while making grabby hands at her momma. I checked her diaper and laid her on the changing pad to put on a new diaper.

"You are my sunshine

My only sunshine.

You make me happy

When skies are gray

You'll never know dear

How much I love you

Please don't take

My sunshine away."

"I love it when you sing to her." my husband said from the door.

"Brock ..."

"What? I love it." he smiled, reaching out and taking the baby.

Brock Lesnar is not a small man by any measures. He's tall and wide and built like a damn tree trunk that I've been dying to climb for the past seven weeks but safety first. Every time he holds her, she looks so tiny is his big hands. It's the cutest thing ever and my hormones burst every time I see it. Despite the labor pains, I'm inclined to give this man at least two more just to see this a few more times with a new baby.

"What are you staring at creep?" he chuckled.

"My hunky tree trunk of a husband with the cutest baby ever."

"Well, she is the cutest baby ever. How do you feel about dinner tonight?"

"What are you thinking about? I didn't know you were coming home today so I didn't take anything out to cook and ..."

"Not you cooking dinner." he smiled and looked up at me so I leaned down to kiss him.

"I appreciate it baby, but I don't wanna go out just yet. Don't wanna leave her with anyone either."