New Friends - Part 1

"I don't know if I like it." I told my friend.

"It's just a bar, Kierra." She said.

"A biker bar, how the hell did you even find this place, Sasha?"

"One of the wives, I think the president's wife, she came into the salon to get her hair done and sat in my chair. Apparently, she had seen some of my work on Instagram and she specifically asked for me." She smiled.

"I told you creating that Instagram account would be great for you. I knew it, all you needed was a little bit of extra exposure. Now it's your time to shine." I smiled.

"If it wasn't for you, I'd still be doing hair in mom's garage. Thank you, K."

"Don't thank me the talent is all yours. I just pushed you." I said, zipping up my boots.

"Push you did. Thanks to that push, I met Charlotte, and she invited me to the club. So let's go."

My friend and her currently dark pink hair look amazing in her dark jeans and barely there top. Me and my current mermaid hair, different shades of blue, purple, and pink, also look good. I went for a dress tonight, short and dark gray, with knee-high black boots. Hair and makeup courtesy of Sasha, so I know I look good. We got into her car and she drove us to the bar. Apparently, this Charlotte person left word of our arrival because we had parked in the private garage and a personal escort inside.

"Charlotte!" Sasha called out, running off to hug a tall, gorgeous, blonde woman. "This is Kierra ..."

"Ah, you're the reason I found her." Charlotte said, shaking my hand.

"I'll take credit for that. I had been bullying her to create a social media page and it's worked great so far. Thanks for the invite, this place is amazing." I shouted over the music.

"Come, come, follow me." she said.

We followed her into a VIP suite and I was trying hard not to geek out. I also noticed the security guard behind us at all times.

"I like the quiet as much as I can get it." she said, grabbing a glass of champagne.

"It's definitely loud out there. Thanks for the invite." I repeated.

"It's my pleasure, my husband Andrade owns the place. What can I get you to drink?"

"We'll go to the bar and get some shots and drinks." Sasha said.

"Let's go, I want a drink too."

I don't know what I expected but I didn't think I'd like her. Expected her to be stuck up and stuffy but we had a lot of fun. We sat at the bar most of the night and one of the bartenders flirted with me the whole time.

"He's putting his best game face on." Charlotte said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause you're making him work for it. Not gonna lie, most of these men are used to women dropping at their feet for a piece of the pie. Especially high-ranking members."

"Who's he?" Sasha asked, already having her eye on someone too.

"Baron Corbin, he's my husband's right hand. There he comes again, I'm gonna find my man. Hey Corbin, where's my husband?" Charlotte asked.

"His office ... just had a meeting."

"That why you been in and out around the bar?" she smiled.

"Multitasking, queen. Trevor! Escort her back!" he said, turning to look at me again.