Legado

"Are you ready?" my boss asked.

"I'm so ready. This is going to be amazing." I smiled.

In the WWE, my ring name is Elisa Valdez, the Spanish pronunciation, so the E is soft and the I sounds like ee. Tonight is my first time back since my shoulder injury last year and I am chomping at the bit. My return comes with a heel turn that no one will see coming. I don't know how we did it buut we've managed to keep my return a secret. The blogs and Instagram pages normally catch everyone's return beforehand and mine has been rumored for about a month now but no one has caught on to when.

There have been reports and pictures of me leaving the performance center for about two months. Those were done purposefully, I wanted to be seen to throw the fans off. Now I'm back and ready to jump in where I left off ... sorta. I've been clamoring for a heel turn and so have my fans, this is going to be amazing.

"That it is, give it about five minutes and your music will go off. You remember what's supposed to happen?" he asked.

"Paul, I know my cues." I smiled.

"I know, I know, I just want to make sure that this goes off without a hitch." he smiled back.

"It's a reunion and it's going to go perfectly." I said.

"That it is."

"Hey Thea!" I smiled as a friend and co-worker headed to gorilla.

"I'm so happy to see you!" she smiled as she hugged me. "Let's do this."

We'll be working together but against each other and I can't wait. As I waited for my time to go, I watched the screen. Some of the people I'll be working with, I worked with in NXT before the call up. Santos and the guys got called up before I did and when I finally moved from NXT to Smackdown, I was working a different angle. Then I got hurt and everything changed and now this opportunity has presented itself and I can't wait to work with them again. And work with the legends that we'll be working with.

As soon as Thea - her ring name is Zelina Vega - as soon as she smacked Jorge - ring name Santos Escobar - my music hit. The fans went crazy as I walked out and Santos looked surprised while Zelina looked elated. I walked into the ring without a microphone and stood in between them, letting Zelina tell me all about how Santos betrayed the LWO. I looked at him and he did look worried, he's a good actor. Then, I turned and smacked Zelina.

"How about you hit someone who'll hit back?" I said, standing next to Santos as she looked up at me in shock.

Zelina got out of the ring and walked up to the ramp to Michael and Raul - Joaquin Wilde and Cruz del Toro respectively. Santos stood behind me and placed his hands on my waist, exactly as we practiced, as the guys walked down the ramp. My history here is that I used to work with these three as a team in NXT. We were El Legado del Fantasma and boy did we do damage. It was so much fun.

"What the hell are you doing?" Cruz asked when he got into the ring.

"We are supposed to be a family!" Joaquin argued.

"You turned your back on your family." I told them.

There was a short argument and then Santos sent them out of the ring. As soon as they turned their backs, Santos and I looked at each other and attacked the guys from behind. Zelina didn't rush down to the ring since she's already gone to the back but suddenly Carlitos' music came on and he ran down. Santos held the rope down for me before jumping off the apron and helping me get down as well. We stood there smirking at Carlitos Colon - one of my childhood heroes, before leaving back up the ramp.

When we got back, Thea, Raul, and Michael were waiting and we all hugged it out, then Carlitos came back and he congratulated me on my return. My fucking hero!