Travel Companion (1)

"What are we doing this weekend?" I asked my boyfriend.

"We are going to Australia to do some press for Elimination Chambers." he said as I jumped on his back.

"You looked so good tonight, baby." I smiled, kissing his neck.

"Jackie ..." he growled.

"I'm just commenting."

"Yeah ... just commenting." he complained, squeezing my thighs.

"Who are we going with?"

"Demi." he replied as he walked to the car.

"So why am I going? I'm not part of Judgement Day."

"I don't really know."

When he put me down, I asked, "Ooh! Am I finally getting my invitation to Judgement Day?"

"Maybe ... they really haven't said anything to me."

"The fans are eating up the interactions lately." I smiled.

"They are. They love to hate Rhea and me but lately, they're loving Rhea's interactions with you. I've seen comments where people are mad at me for getting between Katrina and Rhea." he chuckled.

"Oh, I'm sure you'd love to be between the two of us." I smirked.

He pressed me against the car and kissed me, then said, "That wouldn't be a bad place to be."

"I'm sure of it." I smiled.

After two days of house shows, we packed our things and headed to the airport. We're supposed to meet up with Demi somewhere here and travel together. Our TV characters don't mesh well, but in real life, we get along perfectly well. A little too well, in all honesty.

Dominik is my boyfriend but on TV we can't stand each other. The way our storyline is working, the stable he is in, is trying to recruit me using Demi's character, Rhea. They have an on-screen thing alluding to a possible relationship, but, with how things are progressing, fans have started shipping Rhea Ripley with Katrina Larios and it's been entertaining. Then behind the scenes, Demi has been ... well the three of us have been flirting just a little hard. This trip is bound to be entertaining as well.

"There you two are." The Australian accent rang out.

"Hey, we were looking for you." I said, looking her over in her black leggings and shirt.

There's no denying that she's hot as fuck and so is my boyfriend. This is gonna be fun, I'm sure of it.

"I got here about twenty minutes ago." she said.

"You eat something?" Dom asked her, eyeing her up as well.

He looked at me with wide eyes when I caught him checking her out and I just winked at the guilty look on his face, making him blush. Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun. We got some smoothies and in-flight snacks before heading to the VIP lounge. A perk of my parents that I will forever take advantage of. Once we boarded, I found myself sitting in between Demi and Dom, and for some reason, it made my heart pound.

"You okay, Jackie?" Demi asked.

"I'm good." I sighed as the plane started to taxi.

"Even with how much we fly, she's still a nervous flyer." Dom smiled, taking my hand and rubbing circles on the back of it.

"That's understandable." Demi said.

She grabbed my other hand and started rubbing circles in the back as well. She looked a little worried but when I relaxed into it, so did she. We've got a whole row to ourselves in business class, the seats were very comfortable and quite spacious. As the flight finally took off, I relaxed completely and cuddled into Dom's side when he lifted the thick but comfortable armrest. All of us brought our entertainment, books, video games, and movies, and we took our time with it because the flight was long from Florida to Perth.