Writing Prompt Challenge

Today's prompt is...wine.

WINE?!

Sure, I can work with that~

----------

Feat emoqueen7

"What's this?" Jack asked, pointing to a strange looking bottle.

"I don't know," Crystal admitted.

Jack and Crystal started off as online casual friends, but they had grown closer over the years, becoming BFFs, and this was their first time meeting irl.

And Jack suggested they sneak into a wine shop to see if people would ban her from buying wine...because...well...she was Jack.

Crystal hesitated and didn't really want to go into a wine shop, but Jack insisted and wouldn't stop saying 'please' until Crystal agreed.

Jack was 21 and kept acting like a 5-year-old. Which was fair- everyone treated her like a child with her 4'11 height.

In contrast, Crystal may be only three years older than Jack, but was much more mature (and taller too). Crystal was pretty passionate about being a better writer, whilst Jack was just a casual writer.

Jack was usually refused entry into pubs and bars because she looked like she was 15. She almost always needed to show people her driver's lisence. Crystal found this quite amusing and teased Jack about her hieght.

As they enetered the wine shop, Jack began to ask a million questions.

"What if we put mentos in a wine bottle?" Jack asked innocently.

"WHAT?!"

Jack shrugged. "What else can we do? I don't think it's going to explode though, it's not coke."

"BUT YOU CAN'T JUST- you know what, go ahead." Crystal had given up on telling Jack not to do things.

"Imma buy a bottle of red wine and see if they ban me!" Jack giggled. She quickly took a bottle off a shelf and went to the counter. "Hi!"

The cashier raised an eyebrow. "No minors allowed."

Jack gave a slight giggle. Crystal burst out laughing. The cashier looked confused.

Jack glanced at the man behind the counter. "How old do you think I am?"

"Wait a second-" The man looked between Crystal and Jack.

Crystal, with a smile, asked. "No be honest, how old do you think she is?"

"14?" The man asked.

Jack feigned pain, but was inwardly laughing. "I'm 21!"

The cashier was shocked. "WHAT?!"

"Do you want to see my driver's liscence?" Jack asked.

"Yes."

This is the premium entertainment that Crystal enjoyed. Jack opened her wallet and showed the cashier her driver's liscence. The man's eyes widened. "Um..."

"It's okay," Jack smiled. "It's fine, everything's fine. This is totally not my everyday life."

Crystal couldn't help but laugh again. And Jack laughed with her.

"It's okay, like actually," Crystal said reassuringly.

"Um.." The man was unsure of what to say.

"Here," Jack quickly paid for the wine. "It's all good."

As they walked out of the shop, Crystal and Jack looked at each other for a second, and burst out into laughter again.

"Why do you have to be so short?" Crystal teased. 

Jack slapped her shoulder. "For your entertainment, obviously."

---------

And this is called writing a story straight after a math test~