Top 3 greatest powers

The greatest powers anyone could have, basically,

3. The powers of gag characters

I've explained this on a post but I will explain again.

Take a gag character like Bugs Bunny. Reddit explained it better than I possibly could.

"gag characters. even if freeza blow up the planet, bugs bunny and daffy duck would still be blaming each other in space. bugs bunny conveniently in a space suit, and daffy somehow talking through solid ice. The best example is someone saying bugs bunny would stand next to thanos with an airport security guard uniform and a metal detector, saying "hurry up and take off the glove pal, we got others waiting" to which thanos would turn around, see a bunch of bugs bunny's in different clothes waiting in a massive line, before he takes off the guantlet."

Also, characters like the Cabbage man from Avatar: the last Airbender seem to be overpowered. His cabbages have been destroyed over and over again, and yet, he ends up being a renowned business owner with his own statue. He also seems to have teleportation powers, appearing everywhere the Gaang are.

So...If you want to be powerful, be a gag character.

2. Math

You can't convince me that math isn't a great power. If someone was good at math, everyone who has math anxiety(which is basically most people) will just back away.

And math causes people to have mental breakdowns recalling traumatizing high school math. They just run away at the sight of y = 2ab+ 3a-3b, 3ab * 5a = 12ab

Or it's really easy to outsmart someone using Math. Like a great example is the Chaos SMP...When EchoWritesCrap couldn't explain why there were 4 signs when so SwiftpoolWrites and Churromans techinically caught them red handed (but we never know so-)

In summary, Math is just a great power, not just physically but also mentally and emotionally. It helps you outsmart and defeat your opponents in a physical fight and in a planning/strategic perspective.

And the greatest power is...

1. P L O T  A R M O U R

The best example is Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. They beat the villian every. single. time. There is no situation where they'll lose. I mean, they have to win. Their plan maybe way dumber than Hawk Moo's amazing full out plan, they will always win.

When you have plot armour, like no matter how powerful someone else is, you'll always beat the antagonist because plot armour. It doesn't matter how powerful your opponent is. It doesn't matter if they come with the most genius plan that is perfect without flaws.

Plot armour says you have to win, you win, no questions asked.

I SAID NO QUESTIONS.