the fourth wall is sobbing

"So...do you guys think I'm the main character?" Mars asked, grinning. "I mean, I am the best looking-"

"No! You can't be the main character!" screamed Bella. 

Mars frowned. "Why not?"

"Because one, the main character doesn't think that they're the main character and two, the main character can't look good and be the main character at the same time!" Bella argued.

"Well look at Percy Jackson!" Mars retorted. "He's good looking and the main character, so why can't I be one?"

"I think Mars gives the most main character energy here, though," Chloe agreed. 

Bella shook her head. "I don't think Mars is the main character. You can't convince me otherwise!" 

"If Mars is the main character, who am I?" Megan added in.

Isha grinned. "The creepy AI doll."

Megan, in retaliation, tilted her head sideways, widened her eyes and did the classic creepy smile.  

Isha immediately looked away. "Stop doing that."

Megan stopped doing the doll pose, and brought up the question again. "But in all seriousness, who am I?"

"You're the side character that everyone makes spinoff series and AUs about," said Chloe. "Isha's comedic relief, I'm just a background character-"

As Chloe went on and started talking about other friends, Mars was thinking about whether or not he was the main character. He truly felt like out of their group, he was the one who was spotlight and center. A sudden thought struck him. "Do you think we're in a book or a reality TV show?"

Megan jumped up from her seat. "If we're in a reality TV show, I'm gonna look for the cameras!"

"But if we were in a TV Show would our characters change?" Chloe asked.

"I would be..." Isha paused for a second. "I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees." 

Everyone looked at Isha, then burst out laughing. 

A/N: This was an actual conversation that happened IRL

Please bear with me as I try to finish writing my chapters...I'm really sorry I haven't updated in so long- 

Maybe I will after I record Paper Planes and finish the big project I've been working on (or should I say Projects) :>