Me trying to unpack CMC Lore

So bascically ever since Alxton said "Cowboy Wiffle haunts the wild west", my brain suddenly went "WAIT THATS CANON- THERES LORE TO CMC!!!!"

So here I am, going fulll MatPat and trying to piece together Lore for the Monocle Man of CMC

I began my investigation by rewatching old Camp Minecraft videos and all the canon events that have happened. And so far, nothing came up...

UNTIL I came across the season 2 finale- the time machine scene and the season 3 intro- the Campers crashing into the new world with magic. And the main question that came up was "Why wasn't Biffle there?"

Now we are in Season 4 and surprisingly, Biffle had returned. 

In season 4, notice there is a change- so Biffle would always take his face off in S1 and S2, leaving nothing but his eyes.

But then, in season 4, when he 'took his face off' all he could do was take of his monocle

Now there's this running gag in the fandom of "Biffle losing his Wiffle". But could it be, that in Season 3, he was searching for his Wiffle? (Because it was during this time that he had lost it)

Another big change in Biffle's personality is that he is no longer addicted to honey. In S2 he literally covered the whole of spawn in honey (hence it's nickname, the Honey Season). However in S4, when Sigils teases him and jumps on a honey block, Biffle says that he hates honey.

Could it be that his honey-loving personality came from his Wiffle? And that losing it made him lose this part of him? 

Now one thing that we know is Canon, is that there is a ghost known as Cowboy Wiffle haunting the Wild West. I strongly believe that who was circling Kate and Zud when they went to the Wild West wasn't Biffle, but instead, Cowboy Wiffle. I think Cowboy Wiffle is searching for Biffle, but because Biffle couldn't find his Wiffle during the events of S3, Wiffle believes Biffle to still be out there somewhere, but cannot leave the Wild West as his soul is trapped there. Biffle also felt ashamed that he couldn't find his Wiffle which explains when asked why he wasn't in S3, he simply said, "I don't want to talk about it."

I think what happened is the time machine separated Biffle from his Wiffle, and during the events of S3, he was searching for his Wiffle, which was why he wasn't present. However he failed to find his Wiffle, as his Wiffle was brought into the future CMC S4's Wild West. Biffle had given up the search for his Wiffle and instead just unofficially changed his username back to BiffleWiffle as a tribute to his lost Wiffle.

 In the Wild West, Wiffle became known as Cowboy Wiffle, however, for some unknown reason, he died and became a ghost that haunted the Wild West and is still searching for Biffle, which is why he is seen interacting with the members of CMC S4. 

But hey, THAT'S JUST A THEORY

A CAMP MINECRAFT THEORY