Prologue

A bright and sunny day for the Sakura Country. Peace continues and the Navy is moving out. The SMSDF is heading for a joint-naval exercise with the Eagle Union and the Royal Navy. Some Destroyers and a Light Aircraft Carrier have already set out, meanwhile, a battleship was running late.

Yamato: "This is JS Yamato Aegis, I'm running hours behind schedule. I'm sorry." Said over the radio.

Izumo: "Maintenace issue?"

Yamato: "Yes, there was a minor electrical issue that took longer an expected."

Izumo: "Understood, I'll explain to our allies for the lateness."

Yamato: "I'll try to pick up speed."

Izumo: "Maintain normal cruise speed, no need to stress yourself." She ordered, "It's better late than never, the exercise isn't going anywhere."

Yamato: "...alright" Letting go her acceleration. "I'll see you soon." Ending the call.

Minutes later, the number of clouds in the sky drastically bloom and the calm sea got rougher.

Yamato: "Was there a storm in today's forecast?" Checking in the weather forecast, "No?"

Rain pours down on the battleship and the waves start rocking the ship.

Yamato: "Izumo! Can anyone hear me!" Radio return with heavy static.

Yamato focus steering her ship towards the waves of least resistance. Then she saw the great winds approaching.

Yamato: "I'm sorry everyone." softly said as she could not escape the typhoon.

The Sakura battleship could not outrun the incoming typhoon as the raging clouds and wind shallowed her. She lost control of her ship and blanked out.

[Hours Later]

The 76,500 tons battleship float on the cloudless sea and the unconscious kitsune laid dormant. Minutes later, the fox slowly opens her eyes and push her head off of her deck.

Yamato: "Ahh- my head..." One hand rubbing her forehead. "What happened..?" Recalling the typhoon event. "Did I survive a typhoon that large?" She got up from her knees and scanned the area. "Was that a dream?" 

There was no way any ship could survive a typhoon that massive, yet here she was unharmed.

Yamato: "System Check" 

Hull integrity: Excellent Condition
All Ammo Count: Full
All Missile Count: Full
All Weapon System: Excellent Condition
Radar: Excellent Condition
Engine: Excellent Condition
GPS Signal: No Connection
Aviation Unit: Intact

Yamato: "No Signal?" Opens a secured Sakura Channel. "Can anyone here me? This is JS Yamato Aegis." She repeats it from time to time, but no reply. Then she leaves her radar on for any signal.

No idea where she is, no ships within her radar range, and maybe thinking still is one bad dream. She might have to wait for the stars to tell her where she is. In the far distance, dark clouds start to form, and the edge of her radar picks up something.

Yamato: "Ships!?" As more mysteriously popped up in her radar. "More, how?"

"RAH-66 prepare for recon." Yamato sends her only helicopter towards the unknown.

.

New to this and any helpful tips are appreciated.