Panda

[Evening]

The Search and Rescue team returned to Pearl Harbor, where Vestal was waiting for the injured patient. The girls disembarked their ship and landed at the port. Yamato carried down Ning Hai easily, with the strength of a battleship. Vestel quickly closed in to check on Ning Hai's condition.

Vestal: "Her condition seems stable, How is her ship doing?"

Yamato: "Can you summon your ship?" Gently asking

Ning Hai's hand slowly reached out to the sea, as the cubes left her body and transformed into her Light Cruiser.

Ping Hai: "Nee-chan, your ship..." Look in shock at her older sister's ship condition.

The Ning Hai Light Cruiser was littered with so many potholes. Some might say her armor looked like Swiss cheese. Luckily there wasn't much burn damage with the heavy rain keeping things wet. 

Vestal: "That isn't good at all, I'll have to start the repair as soon as possible. Yamato, can you take Ning Hai to the hospital? Her room will be door 201."

Yamato: "Door 201, understood."  

Tonight was going to be a busy job for Vestal, repairing the heavily damaged Dragon Empery cruiser. Non-Eagle Union ships will take longer to repair since she didn't have access to the blueprints nor any spare parts of the model. She has to trust her vision and experience to repair the broken parts as well as modify spare parts to fit the bill.

Ning Hai and Ping Hai stayed in the hospital since Ping Hai wanted to stay by her sister's side. Everyone else went to their rooms to dry off and get some sleep.

[Next Morning]

Yamato woke up a little later than usual, from yesterday's mission. She dressed up and headed to the cafeteria, surprised to find Enterprise and Belfast alone. The cafeteria seems so empty with just the three of them.

Yamato: 'Did I come at a strange time?' Looking behind if anybody else was coming.

Belfast: " Good morning lady Yamato, Please have a seat over here. I will prepare a meal for you."

Yamato: "Good morning as well, thank you." Accepting the offer without any other option.

Yamato sat across from Enterprise, as Belfast served a cup of tea for her. She looked at Enterprise thinking of a topic while Belfast went into the kitchen.

Yamato: "Good morning, I'm guessing Belfast roped you in?" Guessing from Enterprise's uneasiness.

Enterprise: "Morning and yes." Taking another sip of tea.

Yamato: "For a famous aircraft carrier, you sure live up to your recklessness."

Enterprise: "What do you mean?"

Yamato: "Eagle Union's history said that you were the best yet terribly reckless aircraft carrier the navy ever had. Now I can see why."

Enterprise: "..."

Belfast returned with a cart, placing down a plate of food for Yamato.

Yamato: "Thank you." Taking out her chopsticks.

Belfast: "How was your day this morning, Lady Yamato."

Yamato: "Quite well, your tea is lovely." Preparing to eat.

Belfast: "Thank you." Looking at Enterprise's untouched plate, "Why don't you begin eating as well, Enterprise." 'Your plate is becoming cold'.

The two ate, while Belfast happily waited for them.